Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: endearing emily.  (Read 1981 times)

nervous colin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

was reading reviews of the above, and it seems she had some sort of incident previously. There was a reference someone made about a kettle.?
any one have a link to this thread so I can judge if to keep her on my hotlist? She has had some good recent reviews

Offline cueball

Well, here's her fake review, written by herself under a punter account (one of her many accounts on here) before she got banned....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77535.msg968328#msg968328

I think she's been banned a few times under different names on here and I'm pretty sure I've seen a melt down from her too.

I'd avoid just on her behaviour on here. She comes across as a bit puddled to me  :unknown:

Your cash and time though colly  :hi:

milo

There was a reference someone made about a kettle.?
any one have a link to this thread
There are several threads about her that might interest you including some mentions of a kettle.

They can be found by doing a search using her AW ID number, and then clicking on the thread titles in the list of results. However, I expect you have already done this.

nervous colin

Think on that advice, I will steer clear! :)

Neal69

I have seen her and reviewed her.

All post Kettlegate. From what I have read she made a right prat of herself that night and she admits it.

Some silly twat on here was White Knighting her not so long ago and ended up getting banned despite myself and others trying to tell him he was doing neither himself or her any favours.  :dash: :dash:

Saw her first before I joined UKP and twice after joining UKP.

Although I have not seen her since  mid 2015 she has been a top SP during our meets.

She has got noticeably bigger during the times I have seen her so expect a proper big BBW, I was shocked to see how slim she was when I saw her pictures on UKE as she was pretty big when I first saw her.

The reason I have probably not seen her since is she can be difficult to pin down to a date and time and as I am governed by opportunity in my punting I have not gone back. Other than that I would highly recommend.

N

Offline The_Don

Offline muddy funxter

I think she is a fat cunt! an I mean a real tubby lass, but as mentioned previously your money your time.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :thumbsdown:

Offline The_Don

I think she is a fat cunt! an I mean a real tubby lass, but as mentioned previously your money your time:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :thumbsdown:

YMMV, with any W/G

I like to mix it up for my punts and I've punted big, small, tall, short, attractive (IMO) and not so attractive (IMO). 

IMO, Emily is one W/G best avoided (as stated above). She on my block list and I have no intention of ever punting her.

Thus she never getting a any of my punting funds!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 09:06:21 am by The_Don »

Offline muddy funxter

OK she just an abusive tubby lass, she will never get a penny off of me and never will!

She is truly psychotic and had her trolling me for months! and I didn't even use her!

Only know she is mahooosive as she lives near me and seeing her rolling round my local super market.

External Link/Members Only

No problem if you like a fat bird...... I've watched a program on "feeders" men that like to fatten there missus up so they cannot get out of bed and rely on them to feed them in bed!

But fat birds don't really do it for me, unless there sucking the old boy to completion for me! see my last review lol

Barry78

She's not for me,  as the drama is just too much to contemplate,  but variety is the spice of life lads....

If you always go for sticks,  try a tub. If you always go for the tubs,  try a permatan Essex girl.

Make 2017 the year you try one different type to your usual!

SaneOnes

Like all sorts but don't like pointless/potential drama. If I wanted that, I would've married my fuck buddy by now.

Offline Badvicar

OK she just an abusive tubby lass, she will never get a penny off of me and never will!

She is truly psychotic and had her trolling me for months! and I didn't even use her!

Only know she is mahooosive as she lives near me and seeing her rolling round my local super market.

External Link/Members Only

No problem if you like a fat bird...... I've watched a program on "feeders" men that like to fatten there missus up so they cannot get out of bed and rely on them to feed them in bed!

But fat birds don't really do it for me, unless there sucking the old boy to completion for me! see my last review lol

Interesting.

Offline muddy funxter

She's not for me,  as the drama is just too much to contemplate,  but variety is the spice of life lads....

If you always go for sticks,  try a tub. If you always go for the tubs,  try a permatan Essex girl.

Make 2017 the year you try one different type to your usual!

What he said lol