Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hemorrhoids (Piles) + Sensual Massage.  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Eager Thighs

Bit of an embarrassing topic but I must ask, does anyone here suffer from piles but still frequent sensual massages? Particularly ones that include credit card swipes etc. I developed piles a couple of years ago and have been too embarrassed to have a sensual massage since then. I went to the doctors hoping to have something done about them but he said they're quite common and recommended I left them alone since they don't give me any physical discomfort. I only know they're there when I wash my bum and can feel the lumps. I used to love a good massage from Sheng Long (NE) back in the day but I haven't seen her in quite a while thanks to these awful things. Am I just being silly?

Offline Waterhouse

Just because a thing is common and doesn't cause physical discomfort, does not mean it cannot cause mental anguish.  Tell your GP this and if he/she is still refusing to do anything about it, insist on a referal and pursue it that way.

I feel nowadays GPs are far less skilled and far less caring than they used to be.  More about ticking a box and meeting quotas and regulations.  A lot of them provide a conveyer belt service these days and don't really give a hoot about the patient... my own GP included.  She is more interested in the private beauty clinic she has set up on the side.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Hobbit

Just because a thing is common and doesn't cause physical discomfort, does not mean it cannot cause mental anguish.  Tell your GP this and if he/she is still refusing to do anything about it, insist on a referal and pursue it that way.

I feel nowadays GPs are far less skilled and far less caring than they used to be.  More about ticking a box and meeting quotas and regulations.  A lot of them provide a conveyer belt service these days and don't really give a hoot about the patient... my own GP included.  She is more interested in the private beauty clinic she has set up on the side.  :thumbsdown:

I agree GP's are shit nowadays. Just getting an appointment with them is hard enough.

Offline standardpostage

Bit of an embarrassing topic but I must ask, does anyone here suffer from piles but still frequent sensual massages? Particularly ones that include credit card swipes etc. I developed piles a couple of years ago and have been too embarrassed to have a sensual massage since then. I went to the doctors hoping to have something done about them but he said they're quite common and recommended I left them alone since they don't give me any physical discomfort. I only know they're there when I wash my bum and can feel the lumps. I used to love a good massage from Sheng Long (NE) back in the day but I haven't seen her in quite a while thanks to these awful things. Am I just being silly?
Just mention it beforehand to the service provider. I'm sure it will be OK with them. They will be used to seeing men with all sorts of medical and skin  conditions. Cleanliness is the most important factor.

Offline Hobbit

Just mention it beforehand to the service provider. I'm sure it will be OK with them. They will be used to seeing men with all sorts of medical and skin  conditions. Cleanliness is the most important factor.

+10. Hookers have seen it all and the good ones are the least judgemental.

Offline Rimmerhard

They would rather see a man that has taken care of his personal hygiene and gas your condition .Than some dirty bastard who turns up honking but has no piles .

Offline dgh7622

I suffered this condition for years and in the end was forced to have surgery that was arranged by my own GP.
I tell you the operation was quite invasive but I soon recovered and have been ok for years.
The advance in procedure methods will make things much easier .
Get it sorted mate

Offline advent2016

Consider a private appointment I pay £60 for 20mins. 10 minute followups are usually £30. I can usually get reimbursed from my medical insurance. Walk-in centres are quite good.

Offline Doc Holliday

I agree GP's are shit nowadays.

That's a very sweeping generalisation   :)

I went to the doctors hoping to have something done about them but he said they're quite common and recommended I left them alone since they don't give me any physical discomfort.

Which is probably the correct treatment as you do not appear to have any symptoms? Medics will generally avoid invasive procedures at all costs these days unless totally justified.

External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

you could get a girl to use a strap-on on you - with luck it'll push the blood out of the way  :D :scare:

Offline jok32

Just put some anusol on it regularly and they should shrink, innit?
(that and changing your diet)

Offline bobby1973

Just put some anusol on it regularly and they should shrink, innit?  :thumbsup:
(that and changing your diet)

hot bath before you go and if their are any that have popped out
just push them back up
thats what i do
never had any problems
even had so rimming no worries

Offline boardyhell

anusol suppositories work ,not a great lover of anal insertion myself but in this case i welcome it

Offline Joelawerence

I have hemmorhoids as well, and was initially sceptical as you. But as time has gone by I have had SPs even provide Rimming without any complaints. As long as you don't have the bleeding ones and you have a thorough shower before your session you should be fine. The ones providing CC swipes or Rimming willing will not have much issues, as they are just like extra skin tags.

Offline Taggart

Eat more liquorice. Works wonders. No more straining.  :lol: