Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for massage with HE or more around Leicester  (Read 2865 times)

Offline Nigel57

My work takes me to Leicester more these days and I'm looking for a massage with HE or more (possibly OWO) but not really interested in FS these days. Thai, Chinese, English so long as they speak understandable English. I like a place with good clean facilities in a safe area.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Offline michael.fannymore

Aroma in Barwell is usually worth a visit. It is around a 20 to 30 minute drive from Leicester though.

Online scouting

Jantira is reliable, HE only. Lots of reviews.

Offline Hotdogboy88

A very happy ending.

Online scouting

A very happy ending.

Edit: And a good finger up the bum  ;)

Offline mr.bluesky

Aroma in Barwell is usually worth a visit. It is around a 20 to 30 minute drive from Leicester though.

I would agree about Aroma, Barwell . I would highly recommend Sylvia Star ( who I have reviewed) a very sexy Portuguese lady or if you want a full service the short drive to Lutterworth and Visit Victoria House. Tori  is one I would recommend. Look on their website to see who is available.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 08:40:48 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Nigel57

Thanks for the suggestions, I've seen good reviews of Jantira but I would like a little more, she remains clothed throughout and I do like a bit of a rummage.

Both Lutterworth & Barwell are a bit far out, by the time you have got there, had an hour and got back its 2 hours+ out of the working day, I was looking for something a bit more central. Both are well reviewed and I have looked at them quite often.

Obviously I've looked through the reviews on here and can't find anything that sparks my interest, is there anyone else worth trying in the city?

Offline Jacksonwood

Following this as I find myself in Leicester city centre at least once a month now 👍

Offline EastmidsBrowser

Well privy massage and renaissance massage are recommended.

Online fredhiggins

There is loads of stuff on Narborough Road and side roads. And Aylestone Road

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=347913.0

Offline HornyMoFo

External Link/Members Only

Went here 3 weeks ago and had Vanessa
£45 1hr massage
I opted for extras early on and it was another £80 for HE and B2B

They have split away from the other Sala Thai massage places in Leicester
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 10:55:36 am by HornyMoFo »

Offline Biff6

Edit: And a good finger up the bum  ;)
Finger in the ass from the start and a damn good finger fucking to finish!