Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chai in Lutterworth  (Read 647 times)

Offline l1mpd1ck

It would appear Chai now has a shop in Lutterworth replacing the one she had in Whitley although the Earlsdon one is still advertising. Phone number is the same for both so could lead to some confusion.

External Link/Members Only

Chinese Relaxing Full Body Massage in Lutterworth
Lutterworth, Leicestershire
Chai
Posting for 3+ years
Posted
25 days ago
In need of a massage to relieve stresses and strains?
We offer relaxing full body massage in our private, quiet and comfortable treatment rooms. Our masseuses are very experienced in all forms of Chinese massage.
Our service is available to both gentlemen and ladies
We are open from 10.30 am to 9.30 pm 7 days a week.
Please note: This is a non sexual service

Online mr.bluesky

It would appear Chai now has a shop in Lutterworth replacing the one she had in Whitley although the Earlsdon one is still advertising. Phone number is the same for both so could lead to some confusion.

External Link/Members Only

Chinese Relaxing Full Body Massage in Lutterworth
Lutterworth, Leicestershire
Chai
Posting for 3+ years
Posted
25 days ago
In need of a massage to relieve stresses and strains?
We offer relaxing full body massage in our private, quiet and comfortable treatment rooms. Our masseuses are very experienced in all forms of Chinese massage.
Our service is available to both gentlemen and ladies
We are open from 10.30 am to 9.30 pm 7 days a week.
Please note: This is a non sexual service

I hope her service has improved then  compared to when she was in Whitely Coventry. If not I won't be making the trek to Lutterworth .

Offline l1mpd1ck

I hope her service has improved then  compared to when she was in Whitely Coventry. If not I won't be making the trek to Lutterworth .
I only went once a long time ago and never again

Online mr.bluesky

I only went once a long time ago and never again

Saw her and another girl at her Coventry shop ( whitely). Poor massage and no happy ending on offer. Never returned.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 03:34:25 pm by mr.bluesky »