Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara tease anyone seen her  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Time2blow

Hello wanted to ask has anyone seen Tara tease External Link/Members Only she works of Hucknall road

Offline Newtothisstuff

Be careful. She's doing duo's with Candy Love who is a well known barebacker despite it not being on her likes list. :scare:
 https://www.adultwork.com/1392705

8 review(s) found for Candy Lovit__ linked to in above post (2 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Be careful. She's doing duo's with Candy Love who is a well known barebacker despite it not being on her likes list. :scare:
 External Link/Members Only

Working link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sillypig

External Link/Members Only

£100 an hour for a threesome though??!!

Offline Time2blow

I asked Tara if she do cim but she said no I haven't saw her I texted her lol she does owo only wouldn't mind blasting a hot load in her mouth yeah I asked who she does dou with she said candy I remember seeing candy once years ago I mean years easy over 13 plus years ago in lenton she didn't do nothing we spoke about it on the phone etc I hate that when WG lie on the phone just to get you to see them when you there they don't do nothing you speak about with them before

Offline Newtothisstuff

Working link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sorry about that. My phone randomly edits stuff just for the sake of it. Didn't realise that the link was wrong. Thanks for sorting it out.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sorry about that. My phone randomly edits stuff just for the sake of it. Didn't realise that the link was wrong. Thanks for sorting it out.

:hi: