Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo booking etiquette  (Read 791 times)

Offline Dogsbody42

Afternoon all

I'm relatively new to the punting world - ive had a half dozen or so punts with ladies who have provided a mixed bag of experience in terms of satisfaction.

I'd been recently reading a couple of the reviews about duos (especially the Apple sisters) and was thinking of booking a duo for my next time out...however this has brought the new concern - when you're with one girl, you focus their attention on them as there is no one else in the room. When there's two, are there any do's/do nots I should consider. All in all this has me a bit terrified...

In an attempt to calm the nerves somewhat I've asked a previous lady who I feel comfortable and relaxed around if she has anyone she does bookings with.

Your thoughts, hints or suggestions are most welcomed

Apologies in advance for any spelling/grammatical errors (down to writing this on an iPhone) and for any forum etiquette breaches

Offline rubric

In an attempt to calm the nerves somewhat I've asked a previous lady who I feel comfortable and relaxed around if she has anyone she does bookings with.

There is no etiquette, you are there to enjoy yourself.  Unless you are an experienced hand, it's useful to book both girls separately before you book them together, it is an added bonus if they can both carry out a conversation.

Don't overthink it - assume you may well come very quickly the first time you have a threesome - so unlesss you are a multipop chap maybe maybe it a shorter visit - or a slightly longer than usual visit to give you time to recover between rounds.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Afternoon all

I'm relatively new to the punting world - ive had a half dozen or so punts with ladies who have provided a mixed bag of experience in terms of satisfaction.

I'd been recently reading a couple of the reviews about duos (especially the Apple sisters) and was thinking of booking a duo for my next time out...however this has brought the new concern - when you're with one girl, you focus their attention on them as there is no one else in the room. When there's two, are there any do's/do nots I should consider. All in all this has me a bit terrified...

Apologies in advance for any spelling/grammatical errors (down to writing this on an iPhone) and for any forum etiquette breaches

The majority of my punts have been duos, simply because it's my favourite way to escape from the norm because apart from the odd occasion as a young man I haven''t often had the opportunity of a threesome in real life.

Every punter is different but for what its worth what normally works for me is to keep both girls engaged via cock, mouth, hands, fingers or the other girls bits for as much of the time as possible, this also ensures you get full value for money from both girls, paying for a spectator isn't a good idea in my book.

DG

There is no etiquette, you are there to enjoy yourself.  Unless you are an experienced hand, it's useful to book both girls separately before you book them together, it is an added bonus if they can both carry out a conversation.

Don't overthink it - assume you may well come very quickly the first time you have a threesome - so unlesss you are a multipop chap maybe maybe it a shorter visit - or a slightly longer than usual visit to give you time to recover between rounds.

+1

I have to say I like the girl I'm with to have a good time too, but during the one duo I have had to date, I was a little more selfish. Agree with the point made about meeting the girls separately beforehand, but also would advocate meeting girls who have worked together before.

Offline Dogsbody42

Cheers all - I was initially looking at 2 girls who were touring but have great reviews - I will definitively look to book one of not both before arranging a duo - I'm discovering that a polite email asking if they do duos is opening up some unexpected opportunities

Offline rubric

+1

I have to say I like the girl I'm with to have a good time too.

In general I'm of the same opinion - if only because it makes my own experience better.  However, I think in a two girl situation if one goes in with the thought that 'I have to satisfy not one but two women' it can be a bit counter productive, especially the first few times.

Which is another reason to pick two girls you've booked before (and yes they should work well together) who can converse well - a little humor goes a long way.

The first time I booked a duo, I went into sensory overload and came within about five minutes - humour goes a long way in that situation :D

SUMO61

You need to change condoms if you go from one, to the other. Can be off putting and fiddly.

Had one duo, years ago. Better in the mind than in reality, in my view..