Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Service acronym misunderstandings  (Read 1509 times)

LL

Organising a recent punt I scanned the profile for DFK in the likes. Made the booking on the basis it was present and confirmed the service by text. The reply, "yes bbe, DFK no extra". When I arrived I discovered that the girl Doesn't Fucking Kiss.

So after that it got me thinking, how many of my most disappointing punts can be put down to a simple musunderstanding of service acronymns? All the time I thought it was the greedy girl or her scamming pimps, advertising services which are not delivered. But boy, did I have it wrong!

I've started to compile a list of acronyms for services with alternative meanings. Hopefully this will allow other punters to avoid suffering the same disappointment as I have on many a punt over the years.

CIM (Cumming Is Monitored) - shorthand for only one-pop allowed before you're booted out into the cold street regardless of how much time you have remaining;
OWO (Only Wanks Off) - used by various "masseuses" who advertise a blowjob but only deliver a handjob at the end, and often with extreme vigour;
RO (Ruined Oral) - sucks you off but spoils the ending by pulling away swiftly with practiced timing to skilfully dodge your cumshot when you had expected to fill her mouth but instead soil her carpet.

So the message here is don't rely on the acronyms to confirm services - remember that by this moto: "when in doubt, spell it out!". ;)

Jvosta

'EE' means 'Everything Extra'  :hi:

Offline smiths

Organising a recent punt I scanned the profile for DFK in the likes. Made the booking on the basis it was present and confirmed the service by text. The reply, "yes bbe, DFK no extra". When I arrived I discovered that the girl Doesn't Fucking Kiss.

So after that it got me thinking, how many of my most disappointing punts can be put down to a simple musunderstanding of service acronymns? All the time I thought it was the greedy girl or her scamming pimps, advertising services which are not delivered. But boy, did I have it wrong!

I've started to compile a list of acronyms for services with alternative meanings. Hopefully this will allow other punters to avoid suffering the same disappointment as I have on many a punt over the years.

CIM (Cumming Is Monitored) - shorthand for only one-pop allowed before you're booted out into the cold street regardless of how much time you have remaining;
OWO (Only Wanks Off) - used by various "masseuses" who advertise a blowjob but only deliver a handjob at the end, and often with extreme vigour;
RO (Ruined Oral) - sucks you off but spoils the ending by pulling away swiftly with practiced timing to skilfully dodge your cumshot when you had expected to fill her mouth but instead soil her carpet.

So the message here is don't rely on the acronyms to confirm services - remember that by this moto: "when in doubt, spell it out!". ;)

Good advice though if a WG was smart or the pimp was if she had one they would ensure they knew the terms commonly used here, thing is not all are smart of course.

What I do know is some EE WGs think BB is OWO, no good to me because if I see BB and /or unprotected sex on the enjoys list I look elsewhere.

Offline fairfield

..... confirmed the service by text. The reply, "yes bbe, DFK no extra". When I arrived I discovered that the girl Doesn't Fucking Kiss.

.....confirm services - remember that by this moto: "when in doubt, spell it out!". ;)
Can i borrow your D F K phrase ? - perfect summary for nearly all my reviews.
But 'spelling it out' sadly doesn't work for me either - just gets this One to Avoid Punter an instant blocking from most english wgs. 
Realize its not an acronym - but you ever tried to explain "spoons" to a Rom? Just like FK, it seems a position too far for them. Havent a scooby why - whats the diff from doggy? One gave me a real slapping for 'manoeuvring' her into it. 

Offline Corus Boy

bbe - Best Bullshit Everytime

Offline Johny Stone

Offline jarndyce

Offline DDDave

LL

A-LEVELS: Anal? - Look, Even Viably-Endowed Lovers are Spurned
OWO: Oral With Obstacle
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 05:33:17 am by LL »

Offline Roth

LL

HE = Hasty Ejaculation. :wacko:  :wacko:
Good one. I often initiate those myself on a punt which turned out shit, right before I make haste for the exit!

Offline Roth

HE = Hasty Ejaculation. :wacko:  :wacko:

Good one. I often initiate those myself on a punt which turned out shit, right before I make haste for the exit!

HE on both these punts with disinterested prossies. :scare:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54437.msg706744#msg706744
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44935.msg592152#msg592152