Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls near trent bridge  (Read 3253 times)

Offline 1989andallthat

Hi gents does anyone know of any girls working near the cricket ground at nottingham as I'm on a buisness trip there this week

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

mixed comments on here about her but I think she is in West Bridgford about 5 or 10 minute walk away from TB.

will be interested in the answers you get!

Offline Steely Dan

It is really easy to get around in Nottingham.  Even if you want to avoid tram and bus, taxi is easy. So suggest seeing a board darling such as Pippa, Woofie or Alex Stone.  Or the others.  They are board darlings for a reason. Depends on your taste of course. But I struggle to think a £5 taxi ride is worth not seeing the girl you fancy.

Offline Turtle Z

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

mixed comments on here about her but I think she is in West Bridgford about 5 or 10 minute walk away from TB.

will be interested in the answers you get!

My advice but be to avoid this girl at all costs. I've seen her and she was just fuckin awful!

Offline Owwhatanight

Just put the post code NG2 into search and it will bring up a few including the ones who operate from nearby Hooters apartments

Online RedKettle

It is really easy to get around in Nottingham.  Even if you want to avoid tram and bus, taxi is easy. So suggest seeing a board darling such as Pippa, Woofie or Alex Stone.  Or the others.  They are board darlings for a reason. Depends on your taste of course. But I struggle to think a £5 taxi ride is worth not seeing the girl you fancy.

I agree 100% with this - not convinced you will find a decent girl within a few minutes walk of TB.  Although as I mentioned above I would be interested in any.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
When vickidiamondintheruff was based in Nottingham, she was only a few minutes away by car from Trent Bridge.

Offline Turtle Z

When vickidiamondintheruff was based in Nottingham, she was only a few minutes away by car from Trent Bridge.

Yes, look at what you could have had!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online RedKettle

vickie has always been highly rated ever since I joined UKP - just seems too chavvy for me.

Offline jarndyce

It is really easy to get around in Nottingham.  Even if you want to avoid tram and bus, taxi is easy. So suggest seeing a  :thumbsup:board darling such as Pippa, Woofie or Alex Stone.  Or the others.  They are board darlings for a reason. Depends on your taste of course. But I struggle to think a £5 taxi ride is worth not seeing the girl you fancy.

Yep, spot on advice. And with the arrival of uber in Nottingham taxi fares are heading south quicker than a tart's knickers!

Tall Victoria is one to avoid in my opinion; Alex Stone is just as tall (if that's a consideration), twenty years younger and offers a first class service  :thumbsup:

Offline Northerndave666

Hi gents does anyone know of any girls working near the cricket ground at nottingham as I'm on a buisness trip there this week

Try the Florist players, they've played like girls for years now - boomboom

Secret1977

What was wrong with Tall Sexy Victoria guys?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

My advice but be to avoid this girl at all costs. I've seen her and she was just fuckin awful!

Yep, spot on advice. And with the arrival of uber in Nottingham taxi fares are heading south quicker than a tart's knickers!

Tall Victoria is one to avoid in my opinion

Turtle Z is a regular, reliable contributor on here, so the above comment was sufficient for most members.

Why do you ask?

With a first post and a name that sounds like a WG, you're not Tall Sexy Victoria by any chance??  :lol:

EDIT
Jarndyce also made a similar comment.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 02:22:03 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline MrMan1973

Ummm where to start...
Rude,
Uninterested,
Doesn't offer the services provided,
Clock watcher,
Older than advertised.

Other than that, ok I suppose.

Offline MrMan1973

But then you knew that Victoria.

Secret1977

Blimey! No I was thinking of booking her that's all! I'm new to this game so to speak! She has some decent pictures and I'm tempted so was asking for advice!

GolfNut

Blimey! No I was thinking of booking her that's all! I'm new to this game so to speak! She has some decent pictures and I'm tempted so was asking for advice!

Did you read the review RK posted on her? Obviously not otherwise you wouldn't be considering a punt with her for sure.

Read it, then decide if you still want to see her. If you do see her after reading it, please post a review so we can say we told you so.  :sarcastic:

Classy gent

So how come there's so much great feedback ??  Seen her a few times.

Secret1977

I'm still considering it as her photos on AW have me kinda hooked, I'll bear in mind the comments and if I do go through with it I'll let you all know! I think I'm just bored and horny. Might just see Miss Ashton instead as she's a cracker :yahoo:

OldAdmin

So how come there's so much great feedback ??  Seen her a few times.

:rolleyes:

Online RedKettle

Cannot believe I did catch this thread earlier today - I miss all the fun!!

My neutral review is probably the nicest thing on here about her and I got some abuse from her at the time and she told Admin I was stalking her.  Needless to say she went from being a possible plan B if I was horny and could not get anyone else to someone I was never going to see again.

Clearly she suffering a dusty phone given her antics on here.