Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mirror mirror on the wall...  (Read 819 times)

Bingobango

... No not a thread about watching yourself go at it.

Just wondering who you guys reckon is the prettiest wg in the Bristol area?

Looking for a really pretty girl to meet, good service, but not too fussed on what's included (sex obviously! Ha ha)

Thanks for any input

whoflungdung

Mirror mirror on the wall you say?
Only one person comes to mind for you  :D

External Link/Members Only

RobBristol

Offline dubs

Angelina wears way too much make up in my opinion, so my vote goes to little Katie.

Offline porco-malo

Angelina wears way too much make up in my opinion, so my vote goes to little Katie.

She certainly used to (along with a poorly executed fake tan), back in her £130-an-hour days in that house with the appalling entrance. Have you seen her lately? I have, a couple of times, and  I was very pleased to see that she wears hardly any now and the fake tan has gone too.

I haven't seen Katie so can't compare, but Angelina, especially now, is exactly what I like, body and face-wise. Don't expect anyone to agree with me.

For some reason, I can't help thinking that a majority of guys would find Dagmara prettier than Angelina - she's also a stunner in my book - but I'll stick with Angelina.

Offline dubs

She certainly used to (along with a poorly executed fake tan), back in her £130-an-hour days in that house with the appalling entrance. Have you seen her lately? I have, a couple of times, and  I was very pleased to see that she wears hardly any now and the fake tan has gone too.

Yeah I must admit it was a couple of years ago in a crappy place in clifton.

Offline porco-malo

Yeah I must admit it was a couple of years ago in a crappy place in clifton.

That's the one!

I wasn't going to see her again after she went to £160 an hour, it's more than I had ever paid anyone, and is still the highest I've paid (for one hour). But, after seeing regular positive posts at the new rate I decided to go back, and the decision had as much to do with her face as it did her body and services. She is pretty much a perfect 10 for me personally, could have been plucked straight out of my fantasies.

whoflungdung

The only disappointing thing with her is how she charges extra for the second hour, you would think it indicates that she prefers the hour meets but then i booked in for 2 hours with her and screwed the whole way through so there seems to be no logic in it for me,
In future it's a no brainer, i'll take an hour at 10am please dear then i'll go grab a cup of coffee and come back for round 2 at midday  :D

Bingobango

I must admit I do find angelina pretty attractive, and she wasn't particularly over tanned or made up when I saw her. £160 an hour is pricey and I think anal is extra?!

Dagmara I get the impression is rather hot also!

How about Cassandra, anyone seen her? Photos look promising?

Also Hollie love has some nice comments on her face and smile!?

Petite Sophie?

Sorry I'm not supplying links as I reckon most of you know who these girls are, and looking for feedback from people who've seen them in the flesh.

Thanks again  :)