Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chippenham  (Read 2201 times)

Offline Uncle Buck

Hi guys, I'm travelling to Chippenham on business later this week. Any recommendations for HE massage or independent WG? I've searched AW and saw Lydia but wow very very expensive. I'd appreciate any feedback as I usually punt West Mids. Cheers

Offline rudolph hucker

Offline jonny_boy_1968

Tia does outcalls  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only would be my recommendation.  Saw her in Bath when she shared a place with Kate.  Good looking sensual lady.

Offline Uncle Buck

Tia does outcalls  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only would be my recommendation.  Saw her in Bath when she shared a place with Kate.  Good looking sensual lady.
Looks outstanding... Thank you. Ideally early 20s usually but this may be too good to ignore

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Tia is excellent, I did see Bombshell about 10 years ago, she was also great and filthy but yes very expensive and may have gone off the boil.

theGOAT

This girl Emily is worth considering.  Can be hard to book but great in the bedroom.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Uncle Buck

This girl Emily is worth considering.  Can be hard to book but great in the bedroom.

Cheers.... She is on my list. I'm scheduled to be in the area for one day/evening next week so hopefully she will be available

theGOAT

Cheers.... She is on my list. I'm scheduled to be in the area for one day/evening next week so hopefully she will be available
Its best to give her some notice as she has to make personal arrangements.  She works full time so tends to do outcalls in the evenings.  Sometimes she has a day off on Wednesdays so is available daytime, and very occasionally she can do incalls but generally its outcalls.

If you do see her please write a review as we could do with more info about her on here.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Yes I've sen Emily as well, also very good.

Offline Uncle Buck

Emily's availability Is very limited so I'm not holding out much hope seeing her on Wednesday. Does anyone have any experience of Sensations? Is it clean? Discreet? And importantly - what are the ladies like? I would appreciate your feedback as I'm in town later this week. Cheers

Offline Uncle Buck

Emily's availability Is very limited so I'm not holding out much hope seeing her on Wednesday. Does anyone have any experience of Sensations? Is it clean? Discreet? And importantly - what are the ladies like? I would appreciate your feedback as I'm in town later this week. Cheers

Anyone????

Offline jonny_boy_1968

Scots

Happy to let you borrow my barge-pole if you go to Sensations, both for the location (tatty at best) and the ladies (tatty too!!).  I'd be calling Tia mate....

Jonny
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 12:52:50 pm by jonny_boy_1968 »