Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Didi Thai, Touring in Telford  (Read 915 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7120071) (23 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline flatcap

External Link/Members Only

I met with Didi a couple of days ago, 30 min meet for £80.

Comms were fine, a quick text was rapidly followed up with a menu of services and prices, confirmed what I was after, all sorted in under five minutes.

She's a slim, petite ish (5'2" at a guess) Thai girl, I'd say early 30s, tight and toned body, reasonably attractive. Pictures on her profile are a fair representation, allowing for the usual Thai style of glamourised and slightly older pics.

The thing that tempted me to see her was the previous comments on her eagerness for DFK. Literally from the minute I walked in, to time to get dressed, she's up for full on DFK. Almost worth the fee on it's own.

She's undressed very quickly and gets stuck into OWO, with good action, not too deep, but no complaints. Loads of eye contact

She's then back up for more DFK before moving up to grind her pussy on my cock. There was never any hint or suggestion of BB, she was dry humping and in total control, but some might think that too risky.

A bit of reverse oral, good hygiene, light play with fingers then on with the condom. Sadly, being out of action for a while it wasn't my best performance and over all too soon. But can't fault Didi, she was energetic and fucking back, even in missionary.

Quick clean up and on the way, not sure if a shower was available.

Good positive from me, I'll definitely rebook if she returns

Online davidwatts

Cheers for t review
Whereabouts in telford is she?

Offline flatcap

Sorry, forgot to mention it, she's in the flats that the touring Thais use regularly in Stafford Park.

Online davidwatts

Offline flatcap

No, it's a converted office block on a modern industrial estate. Loads of free easy access parking on site. Not sure if there's public transport, it's a couple of miles out of town so a bit far to walk