Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacey - Gloucester (Quedgeley)  (Read 592 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6507123) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline aldoran12345

External Link/Members Only

Met Stacey a couple of weeks ago

Comms: quick and efficient over text. Arranged a mert on the day (apparently her preferred way or arranging as she has a few cancellations on the day)

Services: 30 mins, £70

Girl: facially fairly attractive, body wise she isn't bad for a mum of I think she said a couple of kids. No obvious scarring or anything like that. A decent womanly shape; not trim but not flabby either.

Whilst others have said she is fairly businesslike in her texts, she has a relaxed manner about her once you meet her. I was put at ease fairly quickly.

Her flat isn't much to look at but it's not bad either. Having a cot in the room was fairly distracting for me as she mentio she had had her kids taken off her by social services. Perhaps a bit of a mood killer for me from the start.

We began with some hand relief and I noticed that one of her hands was quite a bit rougher than the other. Kissing was offered but even with light kissing I could tell she was a smoker so I didn't engage in that too much. Then onto covered oral which was ok but nothing particular to write home about. Perhaps if I had been mentally turned on it wouldn't have mattered but at this stage I was kind of struggling already. Managed to achieve erection and then went for missionary and to be fair to her, she looks decent with her legs up but the noticeable desire to avoid all eye contact was a but of a mood killer for me; I'm not particularly unattractive so I don't know what the issue was. But her moans were obliging, not over the top either. I could feel this wasn't really going anywhere with the condom on so I asked her to turn around a d whether she would be ok with a butt-job to which she obliged. Tool the condom off to come over her back and then I was out after a quick shower.

Probably wouldn't recommend but then again to be fair to her there wasn't anything in particular I could fault her for. What is it with SPs that are mums; they never fail to mention/volunteer that information. Call me cold but whilst I understand everyone is a multifaceted individual, I'm there because I want the service they are offering rather than their life story. The last thing I want to be focussing on is the story of their home life.

But then again, a more chatty approach may not put off other punters. She wasn't weird or nasty so that's a big plus when you read about some of the scary women that do this sort of work! Will have to try a few others in the area.

Happy punting all!