Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Jesica - Gloucester Incall  (Read 982 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5307618) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline N4cash01

Had an account on here forever but literally never used it! So decided 2024 I'm going to start posting reviews of the random areas I visit for work, or moreso the random ladies I visit on my breaks 😂

Visited this lady on 4/4/24
COMMS
Quick responses. Until you're at the door, then very sparse, but eventually got the full address! Over Comms I outlined today I was only looking for OWO and cim, no sex. She said this is fine, £60 for 15 mins.

A flat near central Gloucester, access easy enough and relatively discreet enough not being on a main road, although a. Few flights of stairs 🥵
Didn't venture far, although the flat was clean the bed was in the first room.

LOOKS
Definitely the same woman as in the pictures, although a a stone or 2 heavier, no worries to me, facially rather pretty with a couple of tacky faded tattoos, but initially looked all good!

THE MEET

As said prior, agreed to OWO and CIM only as I was feeling relatively lazy today and a casual blowjob was just what I was looking for. Showered on my way to the meet only to be told when my membership was in her face that it smelt and had to be OW. I Contested this saying I'd literally just cane out the shower and if she didn't want to do OWO that was fine but I'd rather take the business elsewhere, I offered to freshen up again the bathroom which she reluctantly agreed to, after this was out the way I paid back on the bed and she began some okay oral, a little light for my enjoyment and not a whole lot of attention. Just as the fella had finished his growth and id started to relax into it and get closer to cumming she looks and up and says "don't cum in my mouth", again I said we'd agreed to it multiple times and she shrugged her shoulders, repeated herself and went back to some half arsed head.

I was feeling a bit annoyed but knowing full well I wasn't going to get what was agreed I requested sex instead. She rubbered me up and said "only doggy, stand there"
I stood at the bottom of the bed, she said she wanted to back onto it which was fine, tight enough pussy and I quickly filled the bag and left.

OVERALL
A very cold person to talk to, obviously looks for anyway to give minimum service. I understand it was a 15 minute quickie but I can't help but feel why scam people from what was originally agreed? Won't be any return from me!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roadster

This should be in South West

Online pythondan

Well done on your first review. She seems to be definitely one to dodge - I would not have chanced it given the previous negatives on here.

Offline hannibal11

Dreadful. I arrived, looked, and left. Squalid room. Ugh!