Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy - Bath Road Massage  (Read 2142 times)

Online GoodLookinGuy

External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 for 30 mins incall plus extras

Comms: Walk in, no appointment

Location: Very well-known and well-reviewed Bristol parlour on the Bath Road, exact location can be found easily on their website. Plenty of free parking in the area. Night time you can park for free right outside or very close by.

The Lady: The website is pretty accurate, I would say 22 years old is about right and a size 14 is accurate, bust size I’d guess is more of a C/D than an E but natural and nice boobs. Candy I would say is facially attractive and work very nice lingerie.

The Meet: Meeting took place in February on an evening. I thought I’d try someone new from the parlour, there were 3 ladies on, none of which I’d seen before so thought it a good opportunity. Chose Candy from the selection as I thought facially she was pretty and liked the lingerie, also she gave me a nice smile on greeting so seemed the one that most wanted to be picked, which is usually a fair guide. I remember once reading a tip somewhere saying pick the girl that opens the door to you as she will be the most keen and give you the best service. Started with the usual back massage and chat. She chatted surprisingly openly, probably gave me enough information that I could find her outside of the parlour if I’d wanted (not that I’d ever dream of doing such a thing). I then turned over and we discussed extras. From memory it was most of the common ones, I went for OWO and kissing. The kissing was terrible, she barely opened her mouth, however the OWO was very good, to the point I had to stop her or I would have finished in her mouth. We then went onto sex. This was good, she made all the right noises and seemed like she was enjoying it then I finished in the bag. We chatted some more until time was up and I left.

Conclusion: Definitely enjoyed it. Candy did everything I asked of her and she seemed happy to do it and was even a bit of a connection, attitude was right. I enjoyed talking to her, she seemed a really nice girl. The kissing was rubbish, that was the only real disappointment. It probably wasn’t so good that she would become one of my 2/3 regulars there but I would happily see her again if passing by and she was on.

Online B4bcock

I remember once reading a tip somewhere saying pick the girl that opens the door to you as she will be the most keen and give you the best service.

Over the years I have often found this to be true.   Thanks for a good review.   :thumbsup:

Offline Roadster

How much did you pay for the extras?

Online GoodLookinGuy

£20 for OWO and £20 for kissing.

Offline BillyPoison

Thanks  :drinks: :drinks:

Kissings off the menu then if you're paying £20 to kiss the way you kiss your mum on her birthday  :dash: