Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info - Bare Naked Truth - Bristol  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Drcoco

External Link/Members Only
Can't find any info and any user with a profile that detailed must be genuine if she's not charging extras and still around next week I will try her just wondering if anyone has seen her yet?

Offline Genesis42777

She wants a 50% outcall deposit booking fee..."yeah right"

Not for me that one buddy,she sounds nuts after reading that profile.

Regards G  :hi:

« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 12:56:07 pm by Genesis42777 »
Banned reason: Abuse of Moderator.
Banned by: 90125

Offline carl94

I saw her many years ago in Brimingham (many year before finding this gold mine) she was called Autumn something or other. Personally  I would avoid. Service was very poor.

Offline juxta

I'd steer clear. That's a new profile but she's been round the block and had a few middling to poor reviews with her previous IDs. Can't remember the name though, sadly.

Offline Bristolguy

I’m sure the profile used to be Rue_Bourbon so it’s a bit odd the whole format of it sorry if I’m wrong but im sure it was her profile maybe sold to another lady

Offline Drcoco

Offline finn5555

She has been around for years under various names. She was on a now defunct forum and her attitude stank.
From Milton Keynes and had links to numerous brothels over the years, mediocre service and always assumed her shit smelt of roses  :rolleyes:

She is old, fat and clearly trying to drum up some business under a new name as her phone got dusty  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=29212

She tried running other whores via  Hotbox / Temptations in Northampton and fucked that up as well  :rolleyes:

My advise avoid at all costs, her cunt will be wider than the Mersey tunnel   :scare:

This is her External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 04:02:15 pm by finn5555 »

Offline bristolnick

Did spot a slightly fluffy review on the purple site!

Mersey tunnel is a great phrase!

Offline dinger22