Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbies without feedback  (Read 873 times)

Online Tongue in Cheeks

Where do you all sit with this type of meet?

I guess the WG has to start somewhere so what are the things to be wary of?

If you wouldnt do a newbie meet without feedback what would be be your reasoning?

Would you question their short career so far and lack of feedback?

Just looking for a few pointers folks.

Offline stevedave

If there aren't any red flags and my spidey sense isn't tingling, then I'd go for it providing the lass offers the services I want at a price I find acceptable.

Been a while since I've punted anyone with zero feedback though in fairness, largely as I don't have as many opportunities as I used to.

Offline Billy no mates

If there aren't any red flags and my spidey sense isn't tingling, then I'd go for it providing the lass offers the services I want at a price I find acceptable.

Been a while since I've punted anyone with zero feedback though in fairness, largely as I don't have as many opportunities as I used to.

Largely agree with this, there is also risky and intoxicating/exciting meeting someone who is new.

Online Tongue in Cheeks

Never seen anyone with a zero previously hence my post.

Pictures look good, profile a bit sparse but likes list covers what I would like.

Had some comms and they have been quite good and response is pretty quick.

Offline stevedave

Never seen anyone with a zero previously hence my post.

Pictures look good, profile a bit sparse but likes list covers what I would like.

Had some comms and they have been quite good and response is pretty quick.

Who is it? Someone may be able to help - just because they have zero feedback doesn't always mean nobody has had dealings with them before.

Online Tongue in Cheeks

She is new to the business and AW and I am only the second person she has agreed to meet so far although she has an overnighted booked for the weekend so learning fast.

Will do the review and reveal who it is. For a newbie she was excellent.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline stevedave

Online Tongue in Cheeks

External Link/Members Only

Here is the link for the the new WG on AW. Will look at a full review in the next few days.

Thank you for your input guys, I had a very good experience with Savannah.