Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cumforcarly has joined Premium  (Read 4192 times)

Offline abridgetofar

« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 08:01:49 am by abridgetofar »

Offline datwabbit

Interesting what happens with the photos. She's always shown very little publicly and her gallery is all private. Let's see what a premium photoshoot produces.

Offline Weatherman21

Online Kev3773

She's a nice lass but wouldn't get close to my top ten  :hi:

Offline Weatherman21

She's a nice lass but wouldn't get close to my top ten  :hi:

I’m curious to know your top 10 now.  :thumbsup:

Online Kev3773

I’m curious to know your top 10 now.  :thumbsup:

Not 100% a top ten and not in any particular order. These were better encounters, some not working now.
Keeva
Savannah Amour
Alizee 21 French girl
Eva Premium
Blair Premium
Emily Premium
Skylah Rhodes
Bethany Diamond
Justin Douleur
Esmehott
Sarah Jane Premium
Adriana Amour
Morgan Diamonds
Jess1000 teeside & twin Lisa
Alex Allure
Naughty Nicolette
Blonde Honey
Probably some more if I took the time to recollect over many years  :hi:

Offline Weatherman21

Not 100% a top ten and not in any particular order. These were better encounters, some not working now.
Keeva
Savannah Amour
Alizee 21 French girl
Eva Premium
Blair Premium
Emily Premium
Skylah Rhodes
Bethany Diamond
Justin Douleur
Esmehott
Sarah Jane Premium
Adriana Amour
Morgan Diamonds
Alex Allure
Naughty Nicolette
Blonde Honey

A fine list  :hi:

Was meant to see Esmehott before covid hit.  Has she retired?

Online Kev3773

Yes she has  :hi:

Offline CELICA GT

Keeva
Savannah Amour
Alizee 21 French girl
Eva Premium
Blair Premium
Emily Premium
Skylah Rhodes
Bethany Diamond
Justin Douleur
Esmehott
Sarah Jane Premium
Adriana Amour
Morgan Diamonds
Alex Allure
Naughty Nicolette
Blonde Honey
Canny top 17!  Seen several on your list and a few I wished I'd seen  :hi:

Offline Weatherman21

Canny top 17!  Seen several on your list and a few I wished I'd seen  :hi:

Same.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Unfortunately she has retired, she used to come up with all kinds of variations to keep things interesting, I never knew what was in store when I turned up for a booking. Hot wax massage candles one time, me giving her a Nuru massage another.

Offline Part Timer

I have been trying to book an appointment for some time now with Carly! Hopefully get something sorted soon. Her AW prices are lower than agency prices but by the time the commission is paid with Premium she will be down even further in her pocket. Amazes me why they do this, if only her AW messaging, emailing skills improved she wouldn’t have to take a even less amount via an agency. Hopefully our paths cross soon. Happy Punting people
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Winker121

I have been trying to book an appointment for some time now with Carly! Hopefully get something sorted soon. Her AW prices are lower than agency prices but by the time the commission is paid with Premium she will be down even further in her pocket. Amazes me why they do this, if only her AW messaging, emailing skills improved she wouldn’t have to take a even less amount via an agency. Hopefully our paths cross soon. Happy Punting people

What??

Online Kev3773

What??

I was puzzled too but was too busy at the time to try work it out or wait for an explanation.

Offline Part Timer

She is basically getting less money per hour by being with the agency
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kev3773

How do you work that, how much do you think her rent is as an indi ? Then she has to do all the bookings etc, it's been shown that many can't manage on there own as well.

Offline Disco dave

Who cares if she is making more or less money. The fact that she is £60 for 30mins is insane vfm. The choice at value in that price range in this region is amazing
 Im doing a few punts in leeds/manchestet and south east over the next few weeks and im look at anywhere between 80-120 for 30mins minimum.

Offline oldrockingchair

If I’m honest it’s not really our concern what arrangement or comms an SP pays as it’s a arrangement between them and the agency, but think to yourself if you were making less money than you could doing it alone would you !!

Offline datwabbit

Time is money and hassle is time. She's paying them to free up time and stop hassle.

Offline oldrockingchair

I’ve never had an issue with her comms she’s always gotten back to me pretty quickly, nice and pleasant too. :thumbsup:

Offline fatlun

Carly is on my 2022 to hit list, but if she can't even make it in Kev3773 top17, it makes me wonder if I should try others first, such as Ariana from amour, naughty Nicolette etc

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Carly is on my 2022 to hit list, but if she can't even make it in Kev3773 top17, it makes me wonder if I should try others first, such as Ariana from amour, naughty Nicolette etc
Have you ever actually had a punt, you've been here 7 1/2 years and haven't posted any reviews, they are a requirement in order to remain a member.   :unknown:

Offline Weatherman21

Yes but everyone’s tastes are different.

Online Kev3773

Offline Tiger63

why do you want to hit her?

Offline datwabbit

Doesn't matter who you see first (I have no order anyway).

Let us know how the punt went with whoever.

Offline waynekerr600

Doesn't matter who you see first (I have no order anyway).

Let us know how the punt went with whoever.

After 7.5 years a member don't hold your breath.

Offline Tiger63

See Premium have also signed Amelia Andrews.

Offline Weatherman21

See Premium have also signed Amelia Andrews.

You make it sound like a football transfer.   :thumbsup:

I’m looking forward to seeing her as she’s got a reputation of being the Edging Queen.  Seems to be a few girls returning now.  Fingers crossed Skylah will return.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 09:46:11 am by Weatherman21 »

Offline tynetunnel

Another long term leech pops his head above the parapet… there’s a lot of you about, although at in excess of seven years and no review I think Norris McWhirter might be looking for you….

Offline CaptBeef

You make it sound like a football transfer.   :thumbsup:

I’m looking forward to seeing her as she’s got a reputation of being the Edging Queen.  Seems to be a few girls returning now.  Fingers crossed Skylah will return.
I second that …..still gutted I missed out there  :(

Online Kev3773

I second that …..still gutted I missed out there  :(

Had a few meets with Skylah when she first started which were great, had one quite a bit afterwards and she'd piled the weight on. Still a good time though.

Offline bigfish

Ooh Amelia she was one of my faves so cute. Thought she had a “proper” job now. Will have to see her again if I can

Offline Chrisover

Didn't see the return of Amelia Andrews coming.

Offline nightdriver76

Icing on the cake will be if she offers incalls again - which according to Premium website could be soon.

Online Kev3773

Icing on the cake will be if she offers incalls again - which according to Premium website could be soon.

According to her AW profile she is available every Wed for incall.

Offline nightdriver76

Might be short lived as not on premium site now and can't find her on AW now

Offline CELICA GT

Might be short lived as not on premium site now and can't find her on AW now
Just checked Premium and she is working this week. :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Just checked Premium and she is working this week. :hi:
I made the mistake of going off the thread title, but he's talking about Amelia Andrews not Carly.

Edit

Rumour has it she'll be back on Friday.  A.A. that is, not Carly who hasn't gone anywhere.  :D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 04:07:57 pm by daviemac »

Offline CELICA GT

I made the mistake of going off the thread title, but he's talking about Amelia Andrews not Carly.

Edit

Rumour has it she'll be back on Friday.  A.A. that is, not Carly who hasn't gone anywhere.  :D
Ah, I see now  :hi:

Offline Chrisover

Ah, I see now  :hi:

Can't decide if i'm hoping the rumour is true or not about a return for AA.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Can't decide if i'm hoping the rumour is true or not about a return for AA.
She's back on AW now and doing incalls once a week. 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 03:40:18 pm by daviemac »