Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misha EI - Belfast  (Read 3300 times)

Offline SN5

External Link/Members Only

Went out for a Christmas punt present for myself the other day. Not much happening in Belfast these days so tried my luck with Misha on EI. The price seemed a bit low and the blurred face pics otherwise would have been a flag, but I'm glad I went with her.

Made contact the previous day and booked with no problem. No issues with communication, her English is perfect. I booked a half hour.

Location was new to me, an apartment near the Dublin Road. Felt secure enough to enter, good directions given too.

Entered a pretty basic apartment and was met by a stunning Mediterranean beauty. Got the paperwork done, shower offered, then shown to the bed. Misha is slim, beautiful skin, amazing boobs, perfect torso, bum, legs. Facially she's gorgeous as well. The comments on EI mention her eyes a lot, and have to agree, you could get lost in them.

Started with some really good OW (OWO not available but that's fine with me) followed by a few positions. I finished with her on top which was a sight to behold and felt great.

Bit of craic afterwards with her, she is very pleasant and seems good fun. Watching her walking in front of me to the door was some sight too, her bum is perfect.

All in all a very decent experience for the £70 price. Looking at the other options available in Belfast at the time, I doubt anyone else comes close for quality. I'm definitely going to see her again.