Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: diamonds review  (Read 1785 times)

Offline chinatoon

Hi all. Been lurking a while but finally decided to join. So as an introduction I thought I'd write a quik review of agencies I've used and the girls who are still active starting with Diamonds. Been using this agency a while and in my opinion has gone down hill a bit but by no means are they a bad agency, just the girls seem a lower quality than they were.

Ayisha - a lot older than webiste states (more than expected anyway, or just looks older). Was very mechanical and as soon as i came it was over.

Grace - Seen her twice but first time was under a different name (can't remember what) First time was brilliant, very young and pretty girl slim and petit. BBJ, kissing and a great shag. Second time was Cbj and a bit more mechanical but we still got on great and will still recommend to anyone who asks.

Jenna - Another good girl. Facially ok looks a bit older than I thought she would and a bit rougher but by no means unattractive. I just had it in my head that she would be super hot lol. Her body however is smoking hot and she was very acomodating. I was in rush so had to dash so can't comment on her attitude after you shoot but she seemed like a canny lass.

Kara - very pretty and has a hot little body but very mechanical. Can't say it was a bad punt but no kissing and can't remember if bj was covered or not. But had no interest at all.

Megan - EE girl but probs of them all that I've seen through diamonds has the second best attitude. Different pics now but I felt a bit duped by her original pics. Her pics now are a truer image. Kissing, covered bj but good at it and a decent shag. Chatty and has a decent attitude.

Amy -  very pretty EE girl with a hot bod but bit of wham bam thankyou mam, you may go now sort of attitude. Always trying to rush things along. A very poor experience.

Adelle - of all the EE girls ive seen has the best attitude. Not the prettiest girl and I couldn't tell at the time coz of strong fag smell in room but had rather bad BO on her. During the punt however I had a really good time. Just afterwards I noticed the smell of BO on me, I was also put off by the state of the flat.

Mercedes - Wow just wow. This girl has a cracking personality and would see again and again If I were the type of punter that has regulars. I don't however but would highly recommend her. Did all to try and please and has a cracking personality. I can't remember if bj was covered or not but kissing was on.

I've seen more girls through diamonds but they seem to have moved on or changed their pic and I don't recognise them (I'm terrible with names).
So some decent and great girls but there seem to be more and more mediocre girls. Especially the EE girls. I've almost given up on this agency because of that. It's a shame coz the team working there on phones are very helpful.

Offline WashingtonLad

Adelle is Spanish not EE but your findings with Diamonds are pretty consistent with mine.  Very hit and miss and not many of us are prepared to take that risk with our hard-earned anymore.  The goodwill they once had has really been used up now.
Banned reason: Leech posting unfounded allegations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chinatoon

Haha I'm rubbish with accents. I couldn't tell you a Spanish accent from a French to an EE one. Maybe that's what explains the attitude difference. Would be very nice if a bit more hygienic

DaveMugabe

It the BO bit that gets me.
Used to use diamonds all the time.  Stopped about a year ago
will not go back now

Toshiba

Too many girls with a shit attitude by the sounds of them

Louise is the stand out girl at the minute, shed get my money every time but the house in kingston park makes me feel like every fucker is watching

Gingerboy Gary

Have
 to agree I saw Charlotte then again once Grace,great kissing,own, nice
clean smelling pussy that loved being licked and was up for fingering
too. Bit strange as agency has her down as 22,was 20when I saw her and
was getting ready for her 21st and wasnt that long ago,also id say 5ft3
not 5ft 7

Gingerboy Gary

Megan
 wasnt a bad punt though wouldnt see again. Sheeren isnt 25 and size
10,told me 31 and that was couple years ago and more like size 16, but a
 nice lady anyway,booked for 30 but we got carried away and stayed for