Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Travelodge parking  (Read 1207 times)

Offline c1der79

I am planning on seeing a wg who works out of a Travelodge where you have to register your car to get free parking. There is very little nearby parking so it looks like there is no other option. My questions are how discrete is this to do and how easy is it to do in practice?

I apologise if this has already been discussed but did a search and couldn't find anything conclusive.

Thanks in advance
c1der

Offline Steely Dan

Very easy.  But it could appear on your bank statement if you have RingGo set to a joint credit card.  This is one of those situations where you need a PAYG card like Revolut or Ffrres.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 09:38:26 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Davey80

We all make our own risk assessment but personally I’d typically be quite relaxed about this.  You could have any number of reasons for parking there.

My only parking concerns are if the WG herself sees your number plate - if you think that’s likely then perhaps park elsewhere and walk.  As a rule I never park close to her street.

Offline contentguy

I am planning on seeing a wg who works out of a Travelodge where you have to register your car to get free parking. There is very little nearby parking so it looks like there is no other option. My questions are how discrete is this to do and how easy is it to do in practice?

I apologise if this has already been discussed but did a search and couldn't find anything conclusive.

Thanks in advance
c1der

Not sure how different it is from parking anywhere that asks for your numberplate to park?

Why not post in regional forum for advice on the specific hotel?

Offline myothernameis

I am planning on seeing a wg who works out of a Travelodge

Having just returned home from London, and had been staying in the premier inn, but one thing I had never noticed before.  Coming out of my room, and walking along the corridor, I noticed a very big cctv camera, and there were a  lot of cctv camera in the hotel

Offline conrod

Suggest asking the WG how parking at the Travelodge is paid. She should know,

At the one I stopped at recently. there was a pay machine so that you entered your reg and could pay with cash.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Some require input at reception which can often be unmanned, just saunter up and put your number plate in, some do not, some require payment by app. This applies to all hotels, I check in advance using hotel website and or ask the punter/client for information. When I arrive just as when parking anywhere I check signage in the car park. Hotels can change policies, I ended up with a ticket many years ago, a hotel changed policy without updating signs. Trip advisor revealed many visitors caught out hotel guests, fitness facility, restaurant and bar users. Next time I visited the signs were larger.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 06:42:35 am by Strawberry »

Offline v54

Some require input at reception which can often be unmanned, just saunter up and put your number plate in, some do not, some require payment by app. This applies to all hotels, I check in advance using hotel website and or ask the punter/client for information. When I arrive just as when parking anywhere I check signage in the car park. Hotels can change policies, I ended up with a ticket many years ago, a hotel changed policy without updating signs. Trip advisor revealed many visitors caught out hotel guests, fitness facility, restaurant and bar users. Next time I visited the signs were larger.
If you took a photo of the sign upon receiving the charge then you have a cast iron case to have the charge revoked. Or had they changed it by then?

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
If you took a photo of the sign upon receiving the charge then you have a cast iron case to have the charge revoked. Or had they changed it by then?

The charge arrived 10 days later. I had the ticket revoked because the hotel had had low key signs for at least a decade never requiring any action, although the signs said payment required the hotel never required payment tickets were never issued. The signs were there. The parking system was brought in without changing the signs, and everyone used to the hotel just carried on as usual. When I received the ticket I could see others had been caught the same way, the hotel was getting a very bad reputation on Trip Advisor. I phoned the hotel said I'd been visiting a friend, meeting for coffee, had stayed and visited in the past (truth) explained signs hadn't changed. Receptionist agreed told me they would contact the parking contractor ask them to rescind the ticket, I received a reminder, phoned hotel again they told me they would definitely cancel the ticket. All ended there. To me sounded like, looked like they were inundated. Next time I visited the signs were very large, including floor standing signs in the entrance door - couldn't miss them.

Some hotel car parks have less obvious signs so I always look. Easier to look and pay then face the hassle.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 09:27:33 am by Strawberry »

Offline Blackpool Rock

This is all part of why I don't especially like punting in hotels or certainly not parking in their car parks or anywhere that needs payment for parking or the need to download some fucking app to pay  :dash:

In my experience girls don't tell punters that they have to enter reg number in the box at reception, I got a ticket about 8 years ago and the next time I saw the girl I mentioned it and that she should perhaps tell punters they needed to enter their number, she didn't seem fussed  :thumbsdown:

I've also asked girls pre punt about the hotel parking and not got any info but a shitty, just fucking park type response  :angry:

« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 10:30:56 am by Blackpool Rock »