Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs with bad hygiene  (Read 1437 times)

Offline rockharders

For you guys that have the misfortune of encountering WGs with atrocious hygiene, stinking pussy, shitty arsehole, foul breath, that kind of thing. The kind of offending stench that can make you soft in an instant. How on earth do you deal with it?

Do you hold your nose and in typical British politeness, put up with it like nothing happened?
Do you leave? What if you've already paid?
Has anyone actually told the WG outright that she stinks? Or even insult her?

I'm curious to your responses.

Offline AnthG

I'm curious to your responses.

I would say put it in the review, so hopefully, it nips it in the bud and no other punter gets it.

Saying something in the booking itself would be awkward in the extreme and not really achieve much at all.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Cellular40

Thankfully this has only happened to me twice in nearly 2 decades of punting.

First time I asked for oral for the duration of the booking instead.
Second time I made out I wasn’t feeling too well and left early.
Banned reason: Shit stirring troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jesse4585

IMO asking her to take a shower could save the punt  - it would depend on the way you ask.

Don't doubt it would be very awkward for many punters, it depends partly on what attitude you have to it.  Personally I think a bad smell is not necessarily the result of bad hygiene, it can come  from chemical processes the lass can't control,  in which case it's not something to be embarrassed about.

I've only encountered it once in 3 decades of being sexually active - with a GF who normally smells lovely.  One time after a drunken night out she fell asleep before I could fuck her. She woke up wanting sex, didn't notice much smell at first, but when she knelt up for doggy it was over powering, I couldn't enjoy sex at all.

This is the sort of wording I'd use if it happened on a punt:

"Babe, this is a little sensitive but it's worth saying. With most women, every once in a blue moon their PH goes out of balance, and even though they have good hygiene. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, but I think it's happened to you. Would you mind taking a shower please?"

* Yes I know some WG's dont like being called 'babe', but I don't tend to punt that sort.
** Also know in this scenario it does at least slightly imply bad hygiene, as unlike with morning gf sex she should have took a good shower first.  Often good to be diplomatic about these things.

Once she's out of the shower, if she  seemed to be at all ashamed about it, I'd probably give her a quick spanking to take away any feeling of guilt.  :D (I've done this when lasses have been embarrassed about other bodily things, like a fanny fart, it's always been appreciated so far.)

When it comes to a bad smell, I've not actually done this on a punt as its never happened to me.  But fairly confident it would work, I'm the sort who does have a quiet word when I see someone with an "embarrassing" condition they don't seem aware of, and so far it's always seemed to go down well...

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 11:39:53 am by jesse4585 »

Offline Cellular40

IMO asking her to take a shower could save the punt  - it would depend on the way you ask.

Don't doubt it would be very awkward for many punters, it depends partly on what attitude you have to it.  Personally I think a bad smell is not necessarily the result of bad hygiene, it can come  from chemical processes the lass can't control,  in which case it's not something to be embarrassed about.

I've only encountered it once in 3 decades of being sexually active - with a GF who normally smells lovely.  One time after a drunken night out she fell asleep before I could fuck her. She woke up wanting sex, didn't notice much smell at first, but when she knelt up for doggy it was over powering, I couldn't enjoy sex at all.

This is the sort of wording I'd use if it happened on a punt:

"Babe, this is a little sensitive but it's worth saying. With most women, every once in a blue moon their PH goes out of balance, and even though they have good hygiene. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, but I think it's happened to you. Would you mind taking a shower please?"

* Yes I know some WG's dont like being called 'babe', but I don't tend to punt that sort.
** Also know in this scenario it does at least slightly imply bad hygiene, as unlike with morning gf sex she should have took a good shower first.  Often good to be diplomatic about these things.

Once she's out of the shower, if she  seemed to be at all ashamed about it, I'd probably give her a quick spanking to take away any feeling of guilt.  :D (I've done this when lasses have been embarrassed about other bodily things, like a fanny fart, it's always been appreciated so far.)

When it comes to a bad smell, I've not actually done this on a punt as its never happened to me.  But fairly confident it would work, I'm the sort who does have a quiet word when I see someone with an "embarrassing" condition they don't seem aware of, and so far it's always seemed to go down well...
m
Can’t see that working tbh.

Probably best just to ask for a shared shower and say you get off on washing sexy women.

Problem solved.  :lol:
Banned reason: Shit stirring troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jesse4585

m
Can’t see that working tbh.

Probably best just to ask for a shared shower and say you get off on washing sexy women.

Problem solved.  :lol:
I like it, more diplomatic than my plan. That's what I'll do if it ever happens, I can always find some other excuse if I want to spank her. Cheers buddy.  :drinks:

Offline Doc Holliday

Ironically taking a shower may not help if Bacterial Vaginosis is the cause  ...which it often is. It can actually be made worse by incorrect washing agents. A normal healthy vagina will not have an unpleasant smell (washed or otherwise) and is largely self cleansing. There could of course be other odours such as stale sweat or urine/faeces which are related directly to hygiene.

Offline jesse4585

Ironically taking a shower may not help if Bacterial Vaginosis is the cause  ...which it often is. It can actually be made worse by incorrect washing agents. A normal healthy vagina will not have an unpleasant smell (washed or otherwise) and is largely self cleansing. There could of course be other odours such as stale sweat or urine/faeces which are related directly to hygiene.
Cheers Doc. The one time I experienced bad female odour, it was much better after she showered.  But will now be prepared that the  shower fix  may not work.

I guess one could carry some violet oil as a backup, to rub under ones nose  :lol:

Offline Doc Holliday

I guess one could carry some violet oil as a backup, to rub under ones nose  :lol:

The other option is to take 200mg sildenafil... not only will you have one hell of a boner and the smell won't put you off, but the nasal congestion will be such you won't be able smell a thing anyway :D