Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Profile interviews  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Bonker

Just missing on the questions on the profile interviews and wondering much thought AW put into them. There are many that are of no interest or help to me in selecting a WG.

Unless the answers were more interesting and informative, such as :

Starsign: Pisces (pussy smells). Cancer (has crabs). Sagittarius (takes horse-size dongs)

Favourite colour : spunk white

Three words :  greedy, bitter, wasted

Favourite perfume : fart

Anyone agree? Or do you like all this stuff?

Offline The Outsider

The questions about favourite celebrities and TV shows can you give you a bit of an insight.  It generally doesn't bother me if somebody watches Love Island, but I know not to book more than half an hour!  ;)

Offline Jonestown

Some of the information in the interviews is very useful in determining if the photos are of the actual girl, ie the physical details and languages. the more arty farty gives an indication of how pretentious or up her arse the girl is, and also if the profile has been produced by the girl or a third party. So I'd say that it's all good stuff to have. As for star signs, well for a start Leos & Scorpios are all vicious cunts and should be given a wide berth, definitely not advisable to get into bed with them.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Most profile interviews are a load of bollocks with WGs writing what they think punters want to read.

So many name  doggy as their fav position or I masturbate 3/4 times a day or got fucked in the cinema as most embarrassing experience or something equally ridiculous.

Just ignore it has zero bearing if she is a good fuck.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Malvolio

I want to know if the WG has breast implants, so that question is useful.  Not fussed about all the other ones.

Offline Romney

For me the only one I really care about is "Do you smoke"

Problem is I believe more than a few who say no have been reviewed on here as having clear smoker's breath, so their answers on this can't be trusted.

Oh, and I have no idea what smoking socially means.  You either smoke or you don't as far I'm concerned.  And if a wg smokes, I'll likely steer clear of her. 

Online Will2k

Also not a fan of "social smoker"

Offline Jerk Chicken

As I said it is all BS. Most lie about having a fag and also fake tits, fake lips et al.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline John Johnson

I'd agree with the general view  that most questions are irrelevant.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Some of the information in the interviews is very useful in determining if the photos are of the actual girl, ie the physical details and languages. the more arty farty gives an indication of how pretentious or up her arse the girl is, and also if the profile has been produced by the girl or a third party. So I'd say that it's all good stuff to have. As for star signs, well for a start Leos & Scorpios are all vicious cunts and should be given a wide berth, definitely not advisable to get into bed with them.
Loads of Leo females on this forum just saying. Leos are cool if you know how to handle them; I'm guessing you don't. Basically, dramatic attention whores who are sensitive to criticism - sound like a contradiction? It is. Scorpios are usually an amazing fuck, rarely like the stereotypes of stalker, psycho\sociopath and bunny boiler. I also think their sexiness is often overstated, it depends if you class being emotionally guarded as being deep and mysterious. Scorpios don't like me that much because I can cold read them.

The majority of girls I've seen have been Aquarius, probably something in that. I'm least likely to see Libra, as their humour is often an anathema to me.

Offline Jonestown

Loads of Leo females on this forum just saying. Leos are cool if you know how to handle them; I'm guessing you don't. Basically, dramatic attention whores who are sensitive to criticism - sound like a contradiction? It is. Scorpios are usually an amazing fuck, rarely like the stereotypes of stalker, psycho\sociopath and bunny boiler. I also think their sexiness is often overstated, it depends if you class being emotionally guarded as being deep and mysterious. Scorpios don't like me that much because I can cold read them.

The majority of girls I've seen have been Aquarius, probably something in that. I'm least likely to see Libra, as their humour is often an anathema to me.

If you say so

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

Offline AnthG

Some of the questions are useful. But some of them are crazy.

Such as "When is your libido at its highest?"    At night.

Oh ok, so why would anyone book you during the day then. Same goes vice versa.

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Some of the questions are useful. But some of them are crazy.

Such as "When is your libido at its highest?"    At night.

Oh ok, so why would anyone book you during the day then. Same goes vice versa.
Or how often do you masturbate?

Who cares?

Offline AnthG

Or how often do you masturbate?

Who cares?

Exactly, but you could treat it as a hidden useful question that if she truly is masturbating so much. She ain't getting many repeat bookings and doing it out of frustration :)
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline unclepokey

Good post here.

I am not a Service Provider (SP) but I suspect that because of that I cannot see the full range of 'questions' currently 'offered' to newly setting up AW pages SPs.
Were that to be made available more widely then I think it would be easier to comment and perhaps make the "Interview" a bit more useful.

Uncle Pokey

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Good post here.

I am not a Service Provider (SP) but I suspect that because of that I cannot see the full range of 'questions' currently 'offered' to newly setting up AW pages SPs.
Were that to be made available more widely then I think it would be easier to comment and perhaps make the "Interview" a bit more useful.

Uncle Pokey
People paying for services can complete the interview.

Offline unclepokey

People paying for services can complete the interview.

Thanks Ali. I didn't know that. I'll have a look assuming I can find it.
UP

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Thanks Ali. I didn't know that. I'll have a look assuming I can find it.
UP
I think it's under profile settings. I think a lot of people pick and choose the questions they answer.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think it's under profile settings. I think a lot of people pick and choose the questions they answer.

The interview tab is on the 'your profile' page, at the top. -
 Referral Scheme.   Group Admin.  Registration & Regional Details.    Edit Profile.   Mobile Activation.   Age Verification.  Credits.  Interview.  Login History

Offline Bogof60

I have said this before.
One I found quite funny.

What type of men do you find attractive
Big hairy ones.

Can't remember the profile but sounded a lot of fun.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jeremy

Never bother with them, it's not a dating site FFS and when is the information going to be relevant to a punt? Some girls write enough waffle on their profile without having to scour through a set of interview questions too.

Offline Jonestown

when is the information going to be relevant to a punt?

The physical data is useful, height, weight, dress size, if only as correlation to the photos.

Tats / Piercings ditto

Anyone with a TS phobia might want to check out the shoe size.

Langauges help to break out the Roms & Brazilians

its all intel, I'd rather have it than not have it, easy to ignore.

Offline cueball

Nearest train station is the handiest part for me, at least i get a rough idea which town she's in as some have a variety of locations in their profiles

Offline Jeremy

The physical data is useful, height, weight, dress size, if only as correlation to the photos.

Tats / Piercings ditto

Anyone with a TS phobia might want to check out the shoe size.

Langauges help to break out the Roms & Brazilians

its all intel, I'd rather have it than not have it, easy to ignore.
Fair point, but most of that is (or should) be on their main profile anyway.

Offline Metalgear2018

Ethnicity: English

Main language: Spanish

That is the 2 questions that they get wrong.

jonnw16

To me the daftest thing is they have removed the question "At what age did you lose your virginity", or at least if they are asking it are no longer posting the response. However they are still publishing the response to the supplementary question "Describe the experience (when and where)"!

Offline Bonker

"How often do you masturbate"?

Do WGs masturbate? Other than when they're paid to?

Offline Bonker

When is your libido at it's highest?

It is directly proportional to the size of the fee.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
"How often do you masturbate"?

Do WGs masturbate? Other than when they're paid to?
Yes.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I occasionally fiddle about with my search parameters to find a certain dress size or body type so those questions are useful. With stuff like Favourite Film it's all a bit weird though innit? It's sort of like AW thinks it's a dating site.
I might have a look later to see if there are any size 10 ladies who like Lawrence of Arabia and the colour blue.

Offline willie loman

I like reading the interviews, though I rarely punt anyone on adult work, I imagine if you are specifically looking for a chav, her answers could help,

Offline Corus Boy

I look for;

Do you smoke. I stronglyprefer non smokers.

Languages spoken. Second languages of Italian and German may be pointing to a Romanian.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Can you expand /explain please?
I wasn't sure if you were being serious or not, but I answered it properly and gave the obvious answer.
There's nothing to expand...men masturbate, women masturbate.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 07:27:43 pm by Rochelle »

Offline tynetunnel

I wasn't sure if you were being serious or not, but I answered it properly and gave the obvious answer.

I’m a wanker!  :D

Online Moby Dick

How about
I masturbate without remorse
Afterall it doesn’t cost anything and is biodegradable.
Every Wanker is a Winner :yahoo:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I’m a wanker!  :D
How about
I masturbate without remorse
Afterall it doesn’t cost anything and is biodegradable.
Every Wanker is a Winner :yahoo:
Just don't wank too often, then girls won't be winning.

Offline alpharius

It's occasional useful. Correlate it to the front page info, more filled usually means more thoughtful and truthfully advertised service. Just my two cents

Offline Daffodil

Many punters treat punting like dating ( :rolleyes: ) and, as such, I imagine the interview is a valuable addition.