Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Condoms  (Read 3231 times)

Offline The Beano

Along with most of the guys on here I insist on protected sex, always using the condoms supplied by the girl. Last punt I had, I swear the thing was made of Kevlar. It was indestructible, but allowed hardly any feeling. This got me thinking, we pay a hundred quid for a punt but most of the sensation is lost for the sake of a few quid on a quality condom. So I've decided to buy my own, question is what are regarded as the best ones to maximise sensation?

Offline jawill

Durex featherlite are pretty thin.

But..... The WG may insist you use hers. Firstly because ultra strong give her reassurance it won't break and secondly because there are some fucked up guys out there would may tamper with the rubber.  I'd bring up the subject with the girl before booking her to see if she is ok with that.   

Offline cueball

I've not had a wg for years that would allow me to bring the condoms, for the reason mentioned above, some sick fucks would tamper with them. All the girls I punt with supply the condoms.

LL

I don't mind if she wants to put one of those pond-liner type really thick condoms on my tadger. Just means I'll be able to last longer and she'll have to work a lot harder to get me off.

Offline azrael

I used to see this romanian wg a while back, on our first meet (always an hour) she used these thick jackets that session she was made to earn her money by the tine i left there was sweat dripping off her, she learnt her lesson the next time i saw her she had these new thin jackets, swear she said she brought them specifically for me.

LL

I used to see this romanian wg a while back, on our first meet (always an hour) she used these thick jackets that session she was made to earn her money by the tine i left there was sweat dripping off her, she learnt her lesson the next time i saw her she had these new thin jackets, swear she said she brought them specifically for me.
Somebody recently talked about an old-fashioned thick reusable condom that could be washed out. If anyone would use these it would be a cheapo Romanian. Can you image that!?  Going into the bathroom and seeing a load of used ones rinsed out and hung on the radiator to dry next to all the damp towels!  :vomit:

Offline dieseldriver

There was a post on here little while back about some ultra thin condoms that are made in Japan. Can't remember the name of them, but they were available on ebay.
Bit of discussion about their reliability not to break as so thin. But overall, most posts were in favor of them. Perhaps someone here can remember the name of them? 

Offline starman555

Skyn are supposed to be the best for sensitivity also are not made from latex so removes problem for some who are allergic, I have tried ,did feel good and didnt break

hhhh1234

I always take my own and never had an issue, but I do mention that I use slightly larger ones and they've always seemed fine with it.

Offline cueball

but I do mention that I use slightly larger ones and they've always seemed fine with it.

Ha ha, oh no, not another un

LL

Ha ha, oh no, not another un
This place just seems to attract show-offs.
And fantasists :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cueball

This place just seems to attract show-offs.
And fantasists :D

Where did you get the picture of me and Mrs cueball

Offline jake_6969

I took my own to a punt once with 2 girls. I'd gone and bought the condoms that are supposed to help you last longer, slightly thicker and with a small amount of anaesthetic inside to numb the old man a bit. Worked well till it came to cumming, I wanted to CIM with one and have her share it with the other. Whipped off the condom and popped my dick in her mouth for some OWO to finish but after a couple of minutes she pulled off unable to talk as the anaesthetic had numbed her whole mouth up!

LL

I took my own to a punt once with 2 girls. I'd gone and bought the condoms that are supposed to help you last longer, slightly thicker and with a small amount of anaesthetic inside to numb the old man a bit. Worked well till it came to cumming, I wanted to CIM with one and have her share it with the other. Whipped off the condom and popped my dick in her mouth for some OWO to finish but after a couple of minutes she pulled off unable to talk as the anaesthetic had numbed her whole mouth up!
Did that really happen? Sounds like an urban legend!
 :D

Offline cueball

she pulled off unable to talk as the anaesthetic had numbed her whole mouth up!

Bonus

LL

Where did you get the picture of me and Mrs cueball
It's your wife's facebook profile pic.  ;)

Offline cueball

It's your wife's facebook profile pic.  ;)

Ha ha ha, I told the silly cow to delete that, she'll have the one of me in my gimp suit up next

Offline Roth

I always take my own and never had an issue, but I do mention that I use slightly larger ones and they've always seemed fine with it.

Your supposed to put it on your cock. Not over your head and ears.  That's probably why you need large ones.  :crazy:

Offline Roth

Along with most of the guys on here I insist on protected sex, always using the condoms supplied by the girl. Last punt I had, I swear the thing was made of Kevlar. It was indestructible, but allowed hardly any feeling. This got me thinking, we pay a hundred quid for a punt but most of the sensation is lost for the sake of a few quid on a quality condom. So I've decided to buy my own, question is what are regarded as the best ones to maximise sensation?

We pay them enough and so they should be using decent branded ones.  It is in the prossie and the punters interest to use decent ones.

Offline Outcallguy

Skyn are my favourites.
Give them a whirl

Offline pianodave

I always take my own, don't always use them if they have decent ones, but usually do. Have never had anyone refuse to let me use my own.

Offline jake_6969

Did that really happen? Sounds like an urban legend!
 :D
yup, 100% true.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Condoms should fit on cocks as shoes fit on feet. I like to use the 'My size' variety which have a range of sizes. I do let the SP know before the booking if I may use these; unfortunately it's always been a no. What I plan to do on my punt is to not request to use my own beforehand, but to to bring them anyway (in a unopened box). I'll complain about her's being really uncomfortable and the reveal that bought along my own - hopefully THEN will I get a yes!

Offline cueball

I'll complain about her's being really uncomfortable and the reveal that bought along my own - hopefully THEN will I get a yes!

That could go two ways, your just as likely to only get a wank too

Offline dieseldriver

Be interesting to know if any condoms come in different sizes, like t-shirts, boxers, whatever. Small - medium - large - xlarge and so on. Then you guys with a big dick can get a size that fits, and us with small dicks can get the small size, hoping it don't fall off during the action!!!!!

LL

They do come in different sizes. And some brands make them in a variety of different sizes. Durex for example do a larger one. I found this chart which was interesting. Look at the girth at the higher end of the scale. Over 6 inches. Some would be happy with that as a length, let alone girth!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 03:52:44 pm by LL »

Offline Zeusthedoc

I'm assuming this is somewhat different to when a WG asks you to pick some up on the way...

One of my earlier reviews, i can't remember the BS reason she must have given, but i picked up a pack of 3, and used two in the booking.
cheeky bitch

Offline Roth

I'm assuming this is somewhat different to when a WG asks you to pick some up on the way...

One of my earlier reviews, i can't remember the BS reason she must have given, but i picked up a pack of 3, and used two in the booking.
cheeky bitch

Did she knock there cost off her hourly rate then?

Offline Zeusthedoc

did she fuck.

I think it was about a fiver in the end.

Offline tazz

Been a couple of occassions when im heading to see a WG whose had lots of good reviews when i get a text to ask me if i have any condoms and then can i buy them. Wg makes out shes run out. Always a terrible sign and have to cancel.

Offline SamLP

It always is a lottery with condoms. Some provide good ones that provide some sensations, my favourite as I can last longer than usual so I would like to have some nice sensations along the way, but when I have a thick one put on it's a challenge to cum especially if she isn't tight and I end up dripping with sweat by the time we've finished.

I've only bought condoms once to a punt, and it was at the girls request. She had come back from holiday and moved into a new place. I was her first booking and she hadn't any supplies. She paid me the cost before the punt began. Top girl. I brought Skyns  :D

Offline Roth

Also watch out for the coloured ones.  If a prossie starts using those it often means she's got the painters in and is trying to hide it.  Same if she whips it off quick at the end without you seeing it.  Crafty cunts.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

That could go two ways, your just as likely to only get a wank too
Gordon F. Bennett, I didn't think about that!  Lord knows I wouldn't wanna risk looking a plank by having to ask if it would still be alright to use hers!

Offline dieseldriver

They do come in different sizes. And some brands make them in a variety of different sizes. Durex for example do a larger one. I found this chart which was interesting. Look at the girth at the higher end of the scale. Over 6 inches. Some would be happy with that as a length, let alone girth!

I'v never seen sizes on the packet? Seen sizes on other things, but not on a condom packet? Next time I'm in one of the major supermarkets, I'll scrutinize the packet carefully looking for the size contained within.  Can't understand that chart either??

Offline tantric talents

Mysize condoms are not bad and have used them before. I also really like they fit who have a huge range of sizes and an excellent customer service External Link/Members Only

Offline Wilson85

+1 for Theyfit. Very good customer service.