Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting kamagra abroad  (Read 563 times)

dannyvirginia363

I'll be going on a trip to Hungary shortly, and wanted to have a bit of fun whilst out there. It's easy enough to get your hands on kamagra over here, but how easy would it be to get them, or something similar over there? I'd rather not take the risk of carrying them with me whist flying there, for fear of getting stopped.

vw

I'll be going on a trip to Hungary shortly, and wanted to have a bit of fun whilst out there. It's easy enough to get your hands on kamagra over here, but how easy would it be to get them, or something similar over there? I'd rather not take the risk of carrying them with me whist flying there, for fear of getting stopped.
Are you aware they are not illegal ?

dannyvirginia363

Are you aware they are not illegal ?

Not illegal in Hungary or here? Wasn't aware of that. Thought it might be a bit dodgy me travelling through customs with pills on me......

Offline AnthG

You will likely have problems trying to take Kamagra as its unlicenced and non official, knock off medications in the UK.

But going to Asda and getting a private prescription of Sildenafil you should very well be fine. And if not fine, all you risk is them being confiscated. Ask the pharmacist to give you a receipt for the prescription to show if they ask you and tell them its prescribed for your blood pressure - which is kind of true and one (very unlikely but possible) reason it can be prescribed.

Or as an off the wall idea, why not find out the address of the hotel you are staying at in Hungary, and then mail them to yourself a day or so before you set off marked Private and Confidential. Room 147, Joe Bloggs, The Hungary Inn.

They will likely keep it to one side knowing you are due to turn up if it arrives before you do. Even drop them an email asking to do this too.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

LL

I buy Sildenafil from Asda and I took a strip of 4 pills in my hand-luggage when I went to Hungary last year. Don't forget to leave the small boxes that the pills come in at home (or bin them) if you give the pharmacist a fake name and address (which is then displayed on a label on the box).

Justanotheruser

I've taken Kamagra abroad without any problems. Just stuck them in my bag with a prescription tablet I have (I never bother taking the prescription for that with me either). Worst that happens is they take it off you but I can't see it happening.