Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best brothel  (Read 9998 times)

Offline CrimsonD

I recently visited External Link/Members Only I had an amazing time. The place is incredibly nice, there was a good selection of girls and the service I got was great. I have also visited FKK Artemis, which although not technically a brothel is also a lovely place to enjoy sex with some beautiful women. There seem to be some great brothels abroad.

I have been to a couple of places in the UK: GFE, Sonsabia (both reviewed). Are there any hidden gems in the UK or is it the case that most punting goes on in private residence rather than brothels?

Is there a best brothel in the UK? (I know that's probably subjective)

Offline pythondan

I was a big fan of Sandys Superstars as they had some great girls at fair prices and the venues were decent.

It is a crying shame that they managed to get themselves shut down  :(

Brothels disappeared from my neck of the woods (Gloucestershire) more than ten years ago.

I do miss just being able to ring on a whim and arrange some fun. More planning is needed nowadays.

Offline Cheltclient

I’m never up to date with laws etc but I thought brothels were illegal, hence why many have probably disappeared.

Fond memories of some in Cheltenham. Maybe they would not be considered ‘brothels’ but you’d go in, meet a host, and then the available girls would come in one by one and you pick. Used to like that :)

Offline Steely Dan

« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 09:10:46 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I was a big fan of Sandys Superstars as they had some great girls at fair prices and the venues were decent.

It is a crying shame that they managed to get themselves shut down  :(

Brothels disappeared from my neck of the woods (Gloucestershire) more than ten years ago.

I do miss just being able to ring on a whim and arrange some fun. More planning is needed nowadays.

When I first started punting I was dying to see Farah at SS - read on the other site so many reviews of the mixed Indian and Pakistani girl who loved anal... gutted I never got to see her! Remember their website was top notch too

I've been to Caesars Sheffield a few times over the last year after a night out and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Surprising as I'd always avoided brothels masquerading as "gentlemen's clubs" before and would only see indies or visit massage parlours.

Offline Markc

Cheltenham had a couple of brothels about 10 years ago and normally a good choice of Women working there.
There was one at the back of the main road leading off the high street and one next to a working men’s club
where you used to go down some steps to a basement flat. Sadly they have all gone now and most of the
women you can now meet are women using AW and staying in a modern apartment block where you can hire rooms
for a couple of days.

Used to like the days where you saw an advert in the local paper with a phone number. You phoned up and be given
description of the women working and you would turn up and be shown into a room and each women would come in
and see you and the maid would return to see who you would like to fuck.

Offline Spacecowb0y

Edinburgh and Manchester both have a few.  See also here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=199915.
And going back a bit
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65596.

I got all excited then,  but those threads are very old. Think OP is asking a valid question and watch with interest.
Last brothel I visited was Giggles & Wiggles in Ilford.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I’m never up to date with laws etc but I thought brothels were illegal, hence why many have probably disappeared.

Fond memories of some in Cheltenham. Maybe they would not be considered ‘brothels’ but you’d go in, meet a host, and then the available girls would come in one by one and you pick. Used to like that :)
[/color]
But that's basically a description of a brothel  :unknown:

Anyway another shout out for Sandys Superstars, must be 5 years since it got shut down and majorly fucked up my punting routine  :cry:
GFE in Bury is a good standard in terms of the rooms etc but nowhere has the same buzz about it and I don't think the parlour scene will ever recover to what it was despite it being a far more cost effective option than an overpriced Indi  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 08:04:29 am by Blackpool Rock »

Offline standardpostage

Felina in Valencia looks great  :)

Should have a franchised branch in Manchester  :)

Offline george r

For me the best was world famous babes in Swinton , followed closely by SS , both long gone.

Online 69shadesofblue

Funplace in Bearwood, Birmingham was a fantastic place with gorgeous girls. Then it got raided by the authorities and sadly disappeared for good.

Offline Numberone

I recently visited External Link/Members Only I had an amazing time. The place is incredibly nice, there was a good selection of girls and the service I got was great. I have also visited FKK Artemis, which although not technically a brothel is also a lovely place to enjoy sex with some beautiful women. There seem to be some great brothels abroad.

I have been to a couple of places in the UK: GFE, Sonsabia (both reviewed). Are there any hidden gems in the UK or is it the case that most punting goes on in private residence rather than brothels?

Is there a best brothel in the UK? (I know that's probably subjective)

What was the pricing structure?

Offline CrimsonD

What was the pricing structure?

All in Euros: 75 1/2 hour 100 45mins (think an hour was 125 but cant remember)

I went for 45 mins both times which works out at £78.00. Great value considering the quality of the venue, girls, service.

Online Fkk

Been to Club Maxx in Valencia. Great club with the girls who are also up for chat and a few drinks

Offline Knny

Funplace in brum used to be good, not sure what happened to them.

Offline Barclay Spank

What seems to have happened is that the police had a change of policy in most of the UK. In 2005 they closed down the Cuddles brothel in Birmingham. Then in the 2010s they started closing many brothels. In Liverpool most brothels were closed unlike in Manchester.

When George W Bush became president he put Evangelical Christians in positions of authority in areas like trafficking. The US State Department assessed each country for compliance with anti-trafficking measures which were also anti-prostitution. Evangelicals don't distinguish between voluntary and involuntary prostitution. The US threatened to sanction countries that would not comply. The UK was very keen to comply. Brazil told them to go to hell and forfeited millions of dollars in aid.
Banned reason: Ignoring mod's warning regarding irrelevant and political posts.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DrGFreeman

When George W Bush became president he put Evangelical Christians in positions of authority in areas like trafficking. The US State Department assessed each country for compliance with anti-trafficking measures which were also anti-prostitution. Evangelicals don't distinguish between voluntary and involuntary prostitution. The US threatened to sanction countries that would not comply. The UK was very keen to comply. Brazil told them to go to hell and forfeited millions of dollars in aid.

Brothels are licensed or permitted by the local council not the UK govt
I'm aware Conservative US politicians have limited access to overseas funding for sex education where countires advocate abortion. But I doubt the UK gets this aid.
Do you have a reference to support this theory ?

Offline Marmalade

Brothels are licensed or permitted by the local council not the UK govt
I'm aware Conservative US politicians have limited access to overseas funding for sex education where countires advocate abortion. But I doubt the UK gets this aid.
Do you have a reference to support this theory ?

I think if you search you’ll find the same or similar in the historical data as I’ve come across it in academic and official statements (though not the abortion reference).

The one I know of was where Bush provided massive overseas aid to combat either teenage pregnancy or STIs or both but linking it to a provision that celibacy was the only method. Brazil notably rejected the offer and was congratulated either by UNESCO or the W.H.O., I forget which. Brazil became a world flag-leader for promoting, advertising and normalising condom use. On the downside, abortion is still criminalised, women die in backstreet abortions.

Offline DrGFreeman

But really the UK govt bent to this conservative pressure and closed brothels ? Sounds like BS to me

Offline Marmalade

But really the UK govt bent to this conservative pressure and closed brothels ? Sounds like BS to me

UK has bent to US pressure on many things - though not as much as some Scandinavian countries I seem to recall. However I don’t remember them getting their way on this - unless it were through funding of the idiot UK pressure groups? Links appreciated.

What did happen, as we know, was various international declarations against trafficking, which were easily seized on in a pejorative way by abolitionists to attack both involuntary and voluntary prostitution.
See p.19 for instance of:
External Link/Members Only

The USA usually links such puritan moralising as throwaway footnotes to trade deals, which doubtless sound attractive to negotiators even though the UK, unlike the USA, is not particularly religious, much less puritan, or intrinsically hidebound by such medieval morals.

Offline Addicted65

Best ones I have visited were NewGirls in Madrid and Globo Rojo in Palma. Sadly nothing like them in the UK.
I did manage to get to SS in Manchester many years ago and The Paradise Club in Edinburgh. Both great but both sadly no longer
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption

Offline rubric

Used to like the days where you saw an advert in the local paper with a phone number. You phoned up and be given
description of the women working and you would turn up and be shown into a room and each women would come in
and see you and the maid would return to see who you would like to fuck.

I was wondering about this the other day - in my old haunting ground for this kind of thing all the papers that used to advertise these places have closed up.  So do brothels of this sort just not exist any longer? Advertise on AW? Everyone pretends to be an independent?

There were a couple of brothels run by a friendly Australian woman in east london which were quite good at this kind of thing, all long gone sadly.

Offline TomTank

UK has bent to US pressure on many things - though not as much as some Scandinavian countries I seem to recall. However I don’t remember them getting their way on this - unless it were through funding of the idiot UK pressure groups? Links appreciated.

What did happen, as we know, was various international declarations against trafficking, which were easily seized on in a pejorative way by abolitionists to attack both involuntary and voluntary prostitution.
See p.19 for instance of:
External Link/Members Only

The USA usually links such puritan moralising as throwaway footnotes to trade deals, which doubtless sound attractive to negotiators even though the UK, unlike the USA, is not particularly religious, much less puritan, or intrinsically hidebound by such medieval morals.

Thanks Marmalade, great useful knowledge.

I hate America.
I hate their sports.
I hate their far right free market ideology.
I hate their health care system.
I hate they way their political system is controlled by corporates and billionaires.
And I hate the impact they have with their self righteous religious shit.

Offline Barclay Spank

The UK regards itself as an ally of the US. The US didn't need to put pressure on the UK. There are Evangelicals in UK politics too such as Fiona Bruce MP. Denis MacShane MP claimed in 2008 that there were 25,000 sex slaves in the UK.

If you read The Truth About Modern Slavery by Emily Kenway she writes that there was a change in attitude to brothels by the police seen first in 2005 with the closing of the Cuddles brothel in Birmingham then throughout the 2010s. These brothels were raided by the police and closed down, it's not that the local council withdrew their permission for them.

I can give links to pages that show how the US put pressure on poor countries around the world such as Cambodia (as if the Americans hadn't done enough to harm Cambodians) and Japan too. The US State Department ranks all countries for compliance to their anti-trafficking (anti-prostitution) measures and then withholds aid. I don't suppose Japan gets or needs US aid but they didn't want the embarrassment of being told they are a hotbed of sex trafficking and prostitution.
Banned reason: Ignoring mod's warning regarding irrelevant and political posts.

Offline shed

Thanks Marmalade, great useful knowledge.

I hate America.
I hate their sports.
I hate their far right free market ideology.
I hate their health care system.
I hate they way their political system is controlled by corporates and billionaires.
And I hate the impact they have with their self righteous religious shit.

I take it you don't like America then  :sarcastic:

Offline TomTank

I take it you don't like America then  :sarcastic:

it's a great country to visit, some fantastic people, and I enjoyed living there when I was younger.
I wouldn't want to live there as an older person, and I hate their free market approach to EVERYTHING!

I worked for a long time for a massive US business, and I've seen how their free market culture squeezes every last drop out of anything, and tramples over anyone who gets in the way.
I don't want their franchise sports model, moving teams to every corner of the country for profit.
They will have our NHS in their sights and I don't want them anywhere near it.

Offline Numberone

When I first started punting I was dying to see Farah at SS - read on the other site so many reviews of the mixed Indian and Pakistani girl who loved anal... gutted I never got to see her! Remember their website was top notch too

I've been to Caesars Sheffield a few times over the last year after a night out and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Surprising as I'd always avoided brothels masquerading as "gentlemen's clubs" before and would only see indies or visit massage parlours.
Farrah is now misschelseabrook, well reviewed on here

Offline Marmalade

it's a great country to visit, some fantastic people, and I enjoyed living there when I was younger.
I wouldn't want to live there as an older person, and I hate their free market approach to EVERYTHING!

I worked for a long time for a massive US business, and I've seen how their free market culture squeezes every last drop out of anything, and tramples over anyone who gets in the way.
I don't want their franchise sports model, moving teams to every corner of the country for profit.
They will have our NHS in their sights and I don't want them anywhere near it.

I wouldn’t waste the emotion on America to hate it. As a person who is patriotic to Scotland and to Britain, I don’t like the influence they wield here. But there’s much to learn from — as you know if you’ve also worked for a U.S. company once. Their idea of business pretty merciless, like a American football perhaps, fast, efficient, and where winner takes it all.

Before Covid I disliked the hassle one often encounters at airports there — now we have that hassle everywhere though. But America’s a very big country, almost like several countries squashed together. The differences between say New York, Florida, California, Oregon are vast. I’d say New York and Chicago are among my favourite cities.

While they’re moving more and more (sensibly IMO) to decriminalisation on drugs, they go the opposite way on brothels — censorious, backward and pushing the whole thing to dodgy backwaters. Europe is a bit muddled on human rights but they have been leaders for a long time, whereas (with a few exceptions) America barely knows the meaning of the phrase unless it rhymes with apple pie or bible.

A great country to visit, and some great people as you say there — and let’s not forget they’re the world’s leading philanthropists — but having ‘done’ much of America I don’t feel a great need to rush back there.

Offline lillythesavage

I wouldn’t waste the emotion on America to hate it. As a person who is patriotic to Scotland and to Britain, I don’t like the influence they wield here. But there’s much to learn from — as you know if you’ve also worked for a U.S. company once. Their idea of business pretty merciless, like a American football perhaps, fast, efficient, and where winner takes it all.

Before Covid I disliked the hassle one often encounters at airports there — now we have that hassle everywhere though. But America’s a very big country, almost like several countries squashed together. The differences between say New York, Florida, California, Oregon are vast. I’d say New York and Chicago are among my favourite cities.

While they’re moving more and more (sensibly IMO) to decriminalisation on drugs, they go the opposite way on brothels — censorious, backward and pushing the whole thing to dodgy backwaters. Europe is a bit muddled on human rights but they have been leaders for a long time, whereas (with a few exceptions) America barely knows the meaning of the phrase unless it rhymes with apple pie or bible.

A great country to visit, and some great people as you say there — and let’s not forget they’re the world’s leading philanthropists — but having ‘done’ much of America I don’t feel a great need to rush back there.

Only quite recent knowledge, but the Wife works for an American company, has done about 3 years.

Her first job was made redundant, she applied for another in HR/benefits in the same company, with no experience and not having the degree requested in the job description, or any degree, which she got.

From what she says about the in work benefits given by the company, it is nothing like any UK company I have come across, the job came available because the current holder had been off sick for a year, he is back now, but they expect he will crash again, be off long term, and she is taking over most of the job, to give him lighter duties.
Knowing what she is learning in this new role, American companies look after staff like no other,  at least this big global company does, her job at the moment is rolling out the benefits to Channel Island staff who have not had them before, because they want to keep the staff they have, and they are very wide ranging.

Staff have also been told they do not need to return to the office , other than for planned meetings or if they want to, a young worker recently lost a parent it tragic circumstances, applied to the company for a loan for the funeral, he was given almost 7500 quid, not as a loan, the company requested the invoice and paid in full.

There is good and bad everywhere in the world.

Offline Walsalllad15

There was 4/5 decent ones in Walsall,  there's none left.

Offline shed

Only quite recent knowledge, but the Wife works for an American company, has done about 3 years.

Her first job was made redundant, she applied for another in HR/benefits in the same company, with no experience and not having the degree requested in the job description, or any degree, which she got.

From what she says about the in work benefits given by the company, it is nothing like any UK company I have come across, the job came available because the current holder had been off sick for a year, he is back now, but they expect he will crash again, be off long term, and she is taking over most of the job, to give him lighter duties.
Knowing what she is learning in this new role, American companies look after staff like no other,  at least this big global company does, her job at the moment is rolling out the benefits to Channel Island staff who have not had them before, because they want to keep the staff they have, and they are very wide ranging.

Staff have also been told they do not need to return to the office , other than for planned meetings or if they want to, a young worker recently lost a parent it tragic circumstances, applied to the company for a loan for the funeral, he was given almost 7500 quid, not as a loan, the company requested the invoice and paid in full.

There is good and bad everywhere in the world.

Personally I wouldn't quote that detail on a punting site. Don't know who may know you on here and Sus out who you are :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

U. S. companies know how to win. They’ll pay more, give you lots of benefits, better working conditions etc etc, make you feel amazing, way above anything the competition can offer, so there’s no way another company can entice you: then they think they basically fucking own you. Great technique from a business point of view.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Farrah is now misschelseabrook, well reviewed on here

Thanks No1 I remember someone mentioning that before too  :thumbsup:

Offline Dave33ws6

There was 4/5 decent ones in Walsall,  there's none left.

Agreed, best one I've been to is one in Bristol

Offline TomTank

U. S. companies know how to win. They’ll pay more, give you lots of benefits, better working conditions etc etc, make you feel amazing, way above anything the competition can offer, so there’s no way another company can entice you: then they think they basically fucking own you. Great technique from a business point of view.

Yes, I had the time of my life travelling and working with an American company, but they do own you, and almost your family - they wanted partners to be at all social events (including plenty of 5 star trips on a regular basis) but didn't want partners having jobs.
And that's the happy side of American free market culture.

And it's just a very small group.
The other thing they have over their American staff is healthcare - Americans are shit scared of losing their job, because then they lose their healthcare and are fucked.

The rest of the country have to fight to keep paying the extortionate health insurance.
And if you have a bad illness you eventually get dumped, and can't afford the increased premiums.
Then you go into incredible debt and / or

Having seen the way they operate at corporate level, they will be disgusted by our fair, and incredible value, NHS.
They will be doing everything possible to destroy the NHS so they can export their disgusting free market model to us.

Offline TomTank

Yes, I had the time of my life travelling and working with an American company, but they do own you, and almost your family - they wanted partners to be at all social events (including plenty of 5 star trips on a regular basis) but didn't want partners having jobs.
And that's the happy side of American free market culture.

And it's just a very small group.
The other thing they have over their American staff is healthcare - Americans are shit scared of losing their job, because then they lose their healthcare and are fucked.

The rest of the country have to fight to keep paying the extortionate health insurance.
And if you have a bad illness you eventually get dumped, and can't afford the increased premiums.
Then you go into incredible debt and / or die a slow painful death.

Having seen the way they operate at corporate level, they will be disgusted by our fair, and incredible value, NHS.
They will be doing everything possible to destroy the NHS so they can export their disgusting free market model to us.

This will include paying off and blackmailing politicians and influential people, to run the NHS down and promote the idea of private health insurance and healthcare.

Apologies, I got distracted, came back to it and posted without finishing it.

Offline The Owl

Long gone now, but the brothel I liked was the Cottage in Soho. I shagged Sam there countless times. Happy memories from many years back.