Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rude pro$$ies  (Read 8958 times)

Offline tazman1002001

Guys cmon it's the first comment I've made on this post and it wasn't intended to bump it up.

This morning I read the whole post and there were comments about Kendra's service ..... I just put down my experience and opinion (clearly everyone has the right to express opinions on this site) and nothing more.....don't try and analyse every post guys it gets kind of boring and not everyone thinks about things like "bumping up posts" ???
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

vorian

Guys cmon it's the first comment I've made on this post and it wasn't intended to bump it up.

This morning I read the whole post and there were comments about Kendra's service ..... I just put down my experience and opinion (clearly everyone has the right to express opinions on this site) and nothing more.....don't try and analyse every post guys it gets kind of boring and not everyone thinks about things like "bumping up posts" ???

Bumping a thread means making a comment to move it to the top of the board where it which naturally get more views.  The phrase has nothing to do with an individual's post count.

Offline tazman1002001

Right ok I see..... Lesson learned from me.

So if I was to be a fucking weirdo and re-analyse the initial analysing then I could be an arse and say that by the same logic the last few posters are also bumping up the thread....mmmm "pot kettle black" in my eyes?  :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

vorian

So if I was to be a fucking weirdo and re-analyse the initial analysing then I could be an arse and say that by the same logic the last few posters are also bumping up the thread....mmmm "pot kettle black" in my eyes?  :dash:

Not really as the bump you made which pushed the thread up has made it current,  so any replies make little difference, whereas your original comment came 2/3 days after RL last post which did make a big difference to how active the thread was.

Offline AnthG

No bumping is when a topic has died, nobody posts in it, its become inactive, and it is gone down the pages on the forum.

Then someone comes along making a post to bring it back to the top to make it active again. The bumper is the person that brings it back active and to the top. i.e you 'bumped' it back to the top from the bottom.

The people that respond to a bumped topic are not also 'bumping' it unless they respond a good while later when its again down from the top of the page and getting into obscurity.

Here is a better dictionary description

In online forums and other online discussion spaces bump is the word used to describe an action (e.g. a message post) so that a particular thread is returned to the top in the list of threads. Some users may even post a message with only the word "bump" to indicate they are posting only to bump the thread to the top of the list where more users will see it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

cockneybstrd

Well I would get yourself down to specsavers then Taz.

I am sure she will thank you for bringing this back to the top of the board next time you see her. Maybe she will give you a bit of free time or something. Which will be nice for you.

If you had read the thread. You will see a lot of posters commented that bloke should just move on forget about it and pick another pro$$ie. It wasnt about that she is stuck up bitch who thinks her cunt is gold plated. And that she is too dumb to work out these are her probably her primary earning years.

Offline tazman1002001

So if anyone want to make a genuine post on a forum that hasn't had any comments for a few days, then we are discouraged to do this ....is this what everyone is saying?

Does that not go against the grain of what a forum is actually for or have i got it all wrong?

Definition of a Forum
------------------------
"An Internet site where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings; a message board"
Banned by:

vorian

So if anyone want to make a genuine post on a forum that hasn't had any comments for a few days, then we are discouraged to do this ....is this what everyone is saying?

Does that not go against the grain of what a forum is actually for or have i got it all wrong?

Definition of a Forum
------------------------
"An Internet site where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings; a message board"

Not at all, I often bump a thread for various reasons,  the point with this is you wanted to defend this Kendra but the action  of bumping it made it worse for her, which was an odd thing to do.

Offline tazman1002001

Well according to Cockney then I'm getting a free punt so I'm looking forward to that  :yahoo: :crazy: :lol: :D ... I wish....Now can YOU ALL stop continuing to bump up this post please?
Banned by:

James999

Guys c'mon enough is enough...

When did you get made a modertor, I must have missed it  :music:

Offline tazman1002001

Looking at all the posts I can see lots of "self appointed moderators" ...thought i might be an arse and join that losers club lol :dash:
Banned by:

James999

Looking at all the posts I can see lots of "self appointed moderators" ...thought i might be an arse and join that losers club

Quote them then

Offline AnthG

Its dependent on the topic. The word bumping usually only comes into play is if its done for either selfish reasons or reasons to just bring back up something negative that happened in the past, or just to re-raise an argument, and not for the good of the community.

You bumped this topic to defend Kendra when probably she would have rather have let the topic die.

By you bumping the topic it means the negative posts towards her come back and people will post more, which means your goal was fruitless and actually counter productive.

If for example I bumped the two girl appointment with a brand new post saying IP seems to be retiring and she is lovely I would be considered a git by all involved as it was an inflammatory topic

If I bumped in the "Who do you wish was working again topic" to say IP is retiring she is lovely I would be considered just offering a post to the community.

yorkshire123

The way i see it is.....

- Prossie fucks up
- Punter highlights the fact
- Members show their disapproval
- Prossie sees the errors of her ways & makes amends (?)
- Thread starts to move down the order due to the lack of posts/interest
- Taz naively tries to save said prossie's blushes like a knight in shining armour
- Members try to inform Taz that all he has achieved is put said prossie;s error of judgement into the spot light by bumping a dead thread.
- Then follows a series of "definition of" posts

Taz clearly you like this tart but i bet you wished you hadn't charged to her defence so late in the game  ;)

cockneybstrd

Well according to Cockney then I'm getting a free punt so I'm looking forward to that  :yahoo: :crazy: :lol: :D ... I wish....Now can YOU ALL stop continuing to bump up this post please?

I said maybe a bit of free time not a free punt..

If anyone has read my previous reports one of the main things I look for in any girl is a great personality and for this I really would give Kendra 11/10.... She has to be one of the nicest most genuine working girl I have ever met.

I can't wait to see Kendra again, she limits the amount of clients she sees in a day and likes to shower and I present her self well at each visit......this is amazing and it means a guaranteed good time on each visit with this amazing girl.

This will sound cheesy but I think I may have found the perfect working girl for me.....and also a great friend as we really clicked and got on so well.....

To be frank you should have just said look at my review and draw your own conclusions to what kind of Pro$$ie Kendra is. I am glad you have found a great friend as well all from your first meeting as well.

vorian

I said maybe a bit of free time not a free punt..

To be frank you should have just said look at my review and draw your own conclusions to what kind of Pro$$ie Kendra is. I am glad you have found a great friend as well all from your first meeting as well.

Indeed.

Offline tazman1002001

Clearly my job here is done as a "Super Kendra Fan" .....I must now leave you all as other posts require my super powers ...... Good day and safe punting ....till next time boys  :lol:

Oh plus I'm watching Judge Judy and I'm missing all the good bits.

No more bumping up this post now please after I leave...... I don't want anyone else getting the credit or any "free time"  :lol: :D after all my apparent hard work  :dash:
Banned by:

Minder

------------------------

taz mate the thread had run its course opinions and advice was given, the question now is I guess by bumping are you helping or hindering kendra?

there is no question about kendra fb its really good, and this was just a silly moment which is over and done with, anyone can see from her feedback she looks after her customers well.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 12:00:44 pm by Minder »

James999

Taz is at best a clueless twat, trying to do a pro$$ie a favour, yet clearly doing the opposite  :music:

Offline AnthG

Taz is at best a clueless twat, trying to do a pro$$ie a favour, yet clearly doing the opposite  :music:
The girl in question seems to have deregistered herself from Saafe this morning. (After making over 2,000 posts there)

External Link/Members Only

I do not know what it is but she seems to be prone to massive over reactions.

Offline Daffodil

Taz, you are really coming across as moronic.

Despite having "bumping" explained to you on a couple of occasions you still don't seem to understand the concept. That makes you stupid  :hi:

Also, bumping a thread just to tell others to stop posting is just so stupid it makes my brain hurt. The irony, I suspect, is lost on you. The thread had died. Enough was enough, and then you came along  :dash: :dash:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Taz you bumped this thread and brought it to the forefront again.  This means people who might have missed it during the week and who only log on at weekends will now have read it as well.  All this has done is make more people aware that at times she can have a poor attitude.  Some of those people will have gone to look at her posts on Saafe which don't show her in the best light as many are moaning about clients as someone else mentioned on that post on there. 
Yes she will get a few bookings from it but she will also lose a lot too.  Some guys may have thought about seeing her but now wont after this thread and it being linked to her name on Saafe with all her posts on there.

You have done her no favours at all.   I tried to stay off this thread as much as possible as I quite like the girl even though we have a very different view of this job and I feel she made a very silly mistake.  However bumping the thread back into peoples sight is beyond stupid if you wanted to help her out in any way as you have just brought it all up again and whilst some may have forgotten about or missed this thread it is now forefront in everyones minds. 

Bumping it up then having the gall to tell other members not to post is ludicrous.  You cant expect anyone to listen to that surely?
The fact she has now left safe as well after this shows that you are not helping her as I feel she benefits from being on there and getting some decent advice about what she sees as problems and others don't as in the long run it would have helped her realise she needs to calm down and not get so angry over the little things

Your white knighting and lets be real that is what you are doing has had the opposite affect to what you wanted it to have.  I should imagine she would also be very uncomfortable seeing you again if she has any sense as you seem to talk about her in a way someone with either EAS or who has known her a very long time and we know it is not the second one so are left with EAS which will put any half decent prossie off seeing you