Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jessika xxx - Leyton E10  (Read 1392 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6721770) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline whoya.kiddin

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
£70/30m £100/hr ✓
+447857201713
🍌 ✌️ 🍭 🤤 🧕 😘 🍒 💆‍♂️ ✊ 🏄 👣

Sexy body but good reasons why the rates are low - failed qualification in the room and arguable a negative review.

Unlike others here I had a good experience with her previous flatmate Sexy Nicol xxx – so good in fact that I would rate it the best value punt of my career.  I don’t doubt the previous negative reviews of Nicol but she has stunning looks (99 face and body) and acceptable service within limitations (7).  Unfortunately her profile disappeared several weeks ago before I could publish and looks unlikely to return – hence no review.

At the end of the punt with Nicol I asked to see her flat mate and met Jessika who struck me as having a very attractive body (fully dressed) and a big nose that I could live with.  A rematch was in order. I booked Jessika in the same smart, fit for purpose flat in Leyton where I had seen Nicol.

I did not actually pay or do the deed with Jessika as she failed qualification in the room.  I have a little Bulgarian and from what I was able to glean it is quite obvious that she did not write her profile and that some of services listed (Anal play and FK) are not on offer.  This is not uncommon and I nearly gave it a go but the dismissive attitude she demonstrated through qualification convinced me the service would be distant and mechanical which bought me to my senses. I aborted before handing over the money. 

A couple of things about her appearance.  I think the indicated age 30 is right.  I would say she is a 6 facially. It isn’t only the big nose but the thick pancake of makeup which generally serves as a reliable warning sign of bad service. Her hair is badly maintained extensions which are turning into dreadlocks. This would not have been enough to dissuade me from punting her.  Her body looks great in clothes.  I wonder if she has either extensive tattoo work or whether her bust is genuine as the images seem carefully composed.

So Jessika passed qualification on presentation for herself and the location but I found her attitude off-putting.  She clearly does not offer all the services advertised and I would want to see her without her kit on to arrive at a final view of her attractiveness. 

I am listing this as neutral because I did not actually get her in action so she could surprise (as Nicol did).
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 03:16:52 pm by whoya.kiddin »

Offline Karim69

Just took one for the team here hope the review can help others.... overall I gave this lady a positive but then were some downsides to the meet. I did feel rushed at points but sex with ok and she did give me a nice CIM BJ finish so not bad at all.  :)

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Erm...did you read my review?
Sounds like profile full of Porkie pie's
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Karim69

I don’t think she does French kissing, she didn’t with me anyway. Her face is quite nice I would say 6/10. Already reviewed her today.

Offline whoya.kiddin

Sounds like profile full of Porkie pie's

Frankly I have come to expect that.  A fair proportion of SP's do not write their profiles and I suspect Jessika may be completely illiterate in any language.  It was really the dismissive attitude before she even had the money in her hand (stupid) which combined with the pancake make-up that raised a high likelihood of a crappy, mechanical, arms length punt.  I had a look at the other review which seems consistent although be aware the comms are actually handled by her flat mate.

I do wonder at Karim's review - he does not add any detail about her appearance (tattoos?  bust? why does she avoid showing her front naked in her pictures?) over what I already said. The bit about them conversing did not reflect my experience.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 04:10:05 pm by whoya.kiddin »

Offline Karim69

To be fair I only had a  limited conversation with her and most of the punt did feel quite mechanical but on the other hand I really did like the look of her that’s why I gave her a positive although I would say it was just a positive from my point of view.
  She does have quite a large tattoo of a red rose going across her torso but I like a girl with tattoos, but many people don’t… I think the main reason I gave her a positive was the Owo BJ Cim finish which was the best part of the whole meeting, sex with her was overall quite average compared to the other ladies I’ve met.