Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for east london preferably stratford area  (Read 615 times)

Offline kingmobb

Hi im a long time lurker part time punter, i havent reviewed because ive never toftt, i read a good review and visit those wg which alway give me the same result as the review.... I live around mile end and recently visited sexy lonely babe..

It was ace! I asked her to dress schoolgirl... OW only... bj was ok but man can u fuck her hard, super relaxing attitude for me although MMV. She is a big girl with small boobs but a firm and sexy bod... But the flat is on a main road next to a bar and she leaves the country jan 20th.

External Link/Members Only

Anyways i like them short but ill fuck anything once :dance: what i look for is vfm and discrete location...

Thanks for the help guys!

Happy punting.

mrhappypants

Hi im a long time lurker part time punter, i havent reviewed because ive never toftt, i read a good review and visit those wg which alway give me the same result as the review.... I live around mile end and recently visited sexy lonely babe..

It was ace! I asked her to dress schoolgirl... OW only... bj was ok but man can u fuck her hard, super relaxing attitude for me although MMV. She is a big girl with small boobs but a firm and sexy bod... But the flat is on a main road next to a bar and she leaves the country jan 20th.

External Link/Members Only

Anyways i like them short but ill fuck anything once :dance: what i look for is vfm and discrete location...

Thanks for the help guys!

Happy punting.

Kingmobb, It will add considerably to your credibility if 1) you do the tiny bit of extra work required to turn this into a review and publish it on the London review board, and 2) you publish a list of likely prospects that you have garnered from using the search functions here and on AW to identify a "short" list that meets your criteria (looks, service and location) in a subsequent post on this thread. 

If I can speak for both myself and other fuckers on the board for a moment, we don't like spoon feeding but if you contribute then you may get help.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 02:52:37 pm by mrhappypants »