Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: North East top Punts off 2016  (Read 4378 times)

Offline dino1990

1. Skylah rhodes..

External Link/Members Only

simply stunning and amazing fuck for her age. Become a bit off a regular for me .

2. Jada @ premium

Best DFK I've ever experienced amazing body. Only shame is that she's a bit out off my way other wise I would have seen her more

3. Justine Douleur

She lived up to the hype and I had a debauched one hour session with her.

Looking4fun

Beerhunter

Probably this Roma tbh --->  External Link/Members Only

Shes been reviewed so i didnt post one. But for a Roma quite exceptional, will fuck you like a GF who aint seen you in 3mths. House is a shit tip shared with other girls, but hell, what yah want for 50 quid  :drinks:

Offline Mansell

Not another Best thread  :dash: :dash: hope it doesn't get de-railed.

My best for 2016 is the same as my best for 2015 and more than likely will be for 2017  ;) ;) just click on my last review  :yahoo:

calador

In no particular order , all excelled un there own way for me
services and looks
Lucy allure
tiffany allure
sophia premium

walking dead

Bearing in mind I have only started punting again in the last few months, my best so far this year is molly from amour.
Not sure i will get any more in before the bells toll.

Offline the game

services and looks
Lucy allure
tiffany allure
sophia premium

Yet not a single review  :unknown:

Offline stanleyjohn

Offline Kev3773

services and looks
Lucy allure
tiffany allure
sophia premium

Why these three ? Care to expand, shared information with this site is very useful to fellow punters  :unknown:

Offline CELICA GT

Hoping my best one is the next one  :hi:

Looking4fun

services and looks
Lucy allure
tiffany allure
sophia premium
You've got to love Leechers that like to brag :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline AgedCases

My favourite of 2016 is Sasha of GraciesGirls. She looks like my ideal woman and fucks like my ideal woman.

Honourable mention to Demmi L'Amore who was a sensational fuck but has dropped off the map since.

Offline tommydave

1. Skylah rhodes..

simply stunning and amazing fuck for her age. Become a bit off a regular for me .

2. Jada @ premium

Best DFK I've ever experienced amazing body. Only shame is that she's a bit out off my way other wise I would have seen her more

3. Justine Douleur

She lived up to the hype and I had a debauched one hour session with her.

skylah's definatly the best ive seen since i started ! still waiting for justine but my god am i looking forward to it !!!!

might try jada while im waiting ;)

Offline PlasticGeordie

Quite a few great punts in 2016 but without a doubt the outstanding one was my birthday duo with Kiara & Francesca. Hard to see how it could ever be bettered. 7 months on and it still seems like yesterday  :)

Offline Fitgeordie

Haven't had many in the north east this year but Tori Taylor and Bethany diamond were 2 I did have and both amazing!  :yahoo:

Offline Sar-Major

You've got to love Leechers that like to brag :dash: :dash: :dash:

Stop stealin me thunder ya bastard................ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BUT my sentiments exactly matey.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Well I got to go with a seriously "Stiff Prick" every time I meet her and it's got to be Toni of Allure every time  :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance:

External Link/Members Only        Shame the pics are gone, hope she's having more done  :D :D :D :D

It may change next year after I have the pleasure of Justine D in February  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

valentino77

Had a few great punts in NE 2016.My top 3 are;

Scarlett Cavalli-provides excellent GFE consistently

Leena_Sweet-tours Newcastle occasionally

Paige-Gracies Girls-insatiable and rampant

Done reviews for all 3.

GeordieBadass

Justine the best by far but not for the faint hearted. If you want a review PM me.

percythepunt

Rosina - seen her a few times, I had a long term urge to receive watersports, and Rosina was only too pleased to help, and delivered with her usual enthusiasm. A first for me, which therefore fits my criteria for punt of the year.

Offline foreverchanges

Best NE punt of 2016?...erm ..think I will have to pass on that one chaps.
Who knows perhaps next year. ;)

Offline Kev3773

Old speckled Hen in Market Tavern Durham, beautiful head and tasted divine  :D
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 03:51:58 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline Sar-Major

Old speckled Hen in Market Tavern Durham, beautiful head and tasted divine  :D

You sad feker Alfie................Hope you have an "Old Speckled Fart" in ya skiddies................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Its a drop of good beer Dude. :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline MagpieJohn

I've had several fucking brilliant bookings this year but as I haven't had a bad one I wouldn't want to offend others by choosing a "best". Besides I'd probably have trouble separating them anyway as they've all been good but in different ways.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Offline Mansell

Offline the game

I could give you my 3 worst!

Do it  :D

You might start a trend you see loads of 'best' thread I can't recall reading any 'worst' ones.

Looking4fun

I can honestly say I've only had 1 bad punt this year that I can think of.i'll share it again.

Offline the game

I can honestly say I've only had 1 bad punt this year that I can think of.i'll share it again.

Same here mate.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=120926.0

No idea if she is still working anywhere  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

Well I would say my "WORST" one was Chelsea of Diamonds, who I think is now working for Allure. I'll apologise now in-case I'm wrong, but the photos look like her.

Fact really I cant say it was a bad PUNT as the twat wasn't in the house when I arrived for the booking, :dash: :dash: :dash: and the agency couldn't get hold of her.

Could have been a lot worse, could have been a "Roma Girlie"  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Lets see what 2017 brings, got my 1st works stop-over booked for Jan. Followed by a Justine D booking early Feb.

Recovering Sex Addict

Justine Douleur of AW
Shellie of Gracies Girls
Skylah Rhodes of AW

Looking4fun

Punting in 2016 has come to an end so my best 3 experiences of the year are,
Brooke Knights
Bethany Diamond
Jade Fox
Theirs been a lot more that have been excellent but their my favourite memories of 2016.

Offline ohfook1t

Keeva and bethany for me
 Together I might add. Review will follow after the weekend

Looking4fun

Keeva and bethany for me
Lucky bugger look forward to reading that review.

Offline Kev3773

Keeva and bethany for me

Look forward to it, Keeva is a little sex machine, I've had a duo with her but look forward to a review on her with a new girl  :hi: