Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Nisa - Manchester  (Read 899 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6861587) (15 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline youngppunter7

External Link/Members Only

Paid £100 for HH + OWO +CIM

Comms: really easy, fired off a text and received a reply instantly. I believe she has a manager who sorts her comms out as when I got there she left me waiting outside for a few minutes and she said her manager never told her she had a client so she started to scran.

location was a block I’ve never been to for a punt, very nice apartments not far from AO arena but more into town side.

Meet: after some lingering in the corridor, she opened the door with behind the door trick. She is a solid 8/10, pretty face and quite a firm natural body. Solid bolt ons but natural arse. Cute face and very smiley.

When I got there she said she needs to brush her teeth :/ this changed my decision to want DFK  :sarcastic:,  so she did that whilst I showered. Next onto the bed which was a low mattress on the floor, she plays some light music and gets to work with owo. She doesn’t mind a decent face fucking and can take most of the length. She joked with me about biting it because I was being a lil rough but light banter is better than a telling off  :thumbsup:.

Next onto cowgirl where she was quite theatrical, wasn’t really my cup of tea but just let her do her thing. Then missionary where she quietened down and a more sensual approach, doggy I went to town with us on the floor and her bent over the mattress. Pure 90 degree  pounding over it . Felt the boy close so got her on her knees and she sucked till it poured all directly in her mouth.

Decent punt, just a shame prices have increased for every SP with the same service they offered years ago for about £50-£60. Also her real age is 28 (I asked her before leaving)