Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia Franca Ts - Milton Keynes - TOFTT  (Read 804 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7412010) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline markmywords

Happened a few weeks ago on her previous tour so I might not remember things very clearly. I was also a bit tipsy.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms easy through whatsapp (or text, can't remember).
Location - oldbrook, was a bit busy at the time so a bit awkward.
Paid 120 for 30 minutes. I think there was cum offered as an extra but can't remember the details - I delete the converstations after the meets.

Pictures are accurate, though obviously have been airbrushed. No bad surprises though. Face is a bit more masculine and she has a deep voice, but otherwise a lovely, tight body.

With TS I tend to do the opposite to what I do with cis girls and I'm more submissive and I only bottom. She sensed this immediately and was a bit rough. OWO on her, then multiple positions of me receiving.
Good hard cock, not as big as in the pictures but still above average and thick, stayed hard throughout. No issues with hygiene, but could feel a bit of spiky hair on the legs - but it was a late night meet so I guess understandable.
She can fuck hard and doesn't get tired easily so I left a happy camper.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 07:45:29 pm by markmywords »

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

She sensed this immediately and was a bit rough.

Same as she was with me when I met her some time ago.
She also made little effort to look good,she's seems available 24/7 so imo is tired and told me point blank she wasn't going to cum.
I'm still tempted to go back and smash her back doors in though as I struggled to get hard after she fucked me which pissed her off.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 07:51:18 pm by 8MillionDollarMan »

Online SonofAJohn

Happened a few weeks ago on her previous tour so I might not remember things very clearly. I was also a bit tipsy.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms easy through whatsapp (or text, can't remember).
Location - oldbrook, was a bit busy at the time so a bit awkward.
Paid 120 for 30 minutes. I think there was cum offered as an extra but can't remember the details - I delete the converstations after the meets.

Pictures are accurate, though obviously have been airbrushed. No bad surprises though. Face is a bit more masculine and she has a deep voice, but otherwise a lovely, tight body.

With TS I tend to do the opposite to what I do with cis girls and I'm more submissive and I only bottom. She sensed this immediately and was a bit rough. OWO on her, then multiple positions of me receiving.
Good hard cock, not as big as in the pictures but still above average and thick, stayed hard throughout. No issues with hygiene, but could feel a bit of spiky hair on the legs - but it was a late night meet so I guess understandable.
She can fuck hard and doesn't get tired easily so I left a happy camper.
Just seen a video of her ashing her cigarette into a guys mouth  :vomit:

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Just seen a video of her ashing her cigarette into a guys mouth  :vomit:

She likes to be dominant,she told me to take her shoes off and I told her to take them off herself.
I can't stand feet.