Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Great Kamilla  (Read 1525 times)

Offline searchinG2021

External Link/Members Only

Superb session with Kamilla today.

Booking was easy enough, arranged time and address was texted through.

Was a new location for me but close to several city locations that I’ve visited previously.

Paperwork out of the way and shower offered, I declined as I’d literally just had one before leaving the house.

She was wearing some nice underwear, I’d say photos are a bit outdated but definitely the same person. She looks more mature than the photos suggest but that’s not a bad thing, she’s stunning and definitely my type.

After I undressed she hopped on the bed and started DFK, really enthusiastic and lots touching and feeling, proper GGE. She took her bra off, those breasts are heavenly and seemed to enjoy them being kissed.

She asked me to lie down and she started rubbing me and asked if I wanted a blow job - yes!
On with the rubber and then asked if I’d like some toys and opened her box of tricks. I love prostrate massage so agreed immediately. She had the toy inside me while sucking me and I thought I was going to explode. I had to ask her to stop as I didn’t wasn’t to finish too soon.

She then got on top of me and encouraged me to play with her breasts while she rode me. I didn’t last too much longer.

I assumed I’d be shown the door at this point but instead she asked if I wanted a massage, I said yes and she used a small amount of oil and worked on my back, shoulders, legs and feet. Was actually a great massage.

I was offered a shower but I declined again as i was heading straight home.
i paid £100 for 30 mins but i was there a bit longer, definitely no clock watching.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 03:38:24 pm by searchinG2021 »