Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS_Emily_Thai - Bishops Stortford TOFTT TS review  (Read 1640 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7355380) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline wilkinc

AW link: External Link/Members Only

Taking a bit of a break from SA so I decided to try something different. Emily is staying in Bishops Stortford for a week, moving to Bayswater soon.
She looks like her pictures, although much blonder at the moment. Quite convincing, very pretty and feminine. I only stayed for 30 mins, paid £100 for OW, DFK and anal. She was enthusiastic and affectionate throughout, seemed to be enjoying herself. Oral was good, she offered OWO for extra but I declined. Jumped on top for cowgirl and continued DFK. She got quite hard but didn't seem that interested in reciprocation, and I didn't push it. All-in-all, a definite positive but I probably won't return

Offline wilkinc

Sorry, forgot there was a separate section for TS reviews. Can this be moved?

Offline Derrick101

Sorry, forgot there was a separate section for TS reviews. Can this be moved?

:hi:

Offline Sebstyles7

Thanks for the review OP.  Had her on my HL for a while but there was previous review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=391219.msg3973311#msg3973311 from when she was in Scotland who gave a Negative.  This had me reluctant and so was waiting to spend my money on a better reviewed SP. 

But you've tweaked my interest again!!  :dash: Decisons, Decisons.  I had been waiting until I'm nearer London to see one of the following:

Jesse - External Link/Members Only
Camilla - External Link/Members Only