Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea - Asian Ladyboy - Wallisdown, Bournemouth  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Dodgy

External Link/Members Only

When:   
A day or two ago

Where:   
Private residence in the Wallisdown area of Bournemouth

Duration:   
1 hours

Price:     
£60 + £80 in extras + £10 tip

The girl:   
Andrea - Stunning 25-30yrs old(?) - pics are a fair reflection, but don't do her justice.

The service:   
This was to be an hours massage.

Communications:
Booked the appointment easily enough on UM through the website phone number. Although it is not an issue for me, but after sending the booking, I got a few messages confirming everything - as I say, not an issue for me, could prove problematical to some. Given Postcode and, as is the norm, rang when in road for the house number.

The meet:
This is my first ever meeting with a TV/TS/Ladyboy, so apologies if any terminology or descriptions are awry.

Arrived on time - plenty of on-road parking,  and given house number, leading to a nice, private house with outhouse/studio for meets.

Greeted by a gorgeous, tall girl in a short skirt and bikini top. She has a good command of English, but sometimes takes her time in considering her responses. She is a fun lady, full of laughter. Her pictures are about right, but expect a more sultry, simmering look.

Told her it was my first time, and I was made to feel very comfortable, asked if I wanted "Relaxing" at £60, or "Hard" at £70 - bloody glad I chickened out and went for a relaxing one!! Having stripped naked and being told to lie on the table face down, I was covered from neck to toe in a sheet, and the massage commenced.

WOW - it was, in my opinion, a top class massage. Enough oil for the hands to glide, plenty of cc swipes, ass play and reach unders, and an unrelenting manipulation of all the major muscle areas.

Before the turn over, the sheet was used to expertly remove excess oil, which was a nice touch, and something I have never had from the other (female) masseuses I have visited, who, if at all, tend to just wipe excess off with a towel.

A similar, great massage then commenced to my front, with a fair few wayward strokes to the cock, culminating in the obvious question "Extras?". Asked what was on offer - HJ - £40, Covered BJ - £60, All in - £100.

As it was my first time, I went for a HJ, but asked about RO..... "OK - £40" - so HJ and RO agreed.

Shaved with a small(ish) cock, but hardened well whilst being sucked and played with, but rarely cums....... and didn't for me.

Struggled to stop myself as I was finding it all a big turn on, and came after a few minutes,

Chatted and had a laugh/joke as I dressed, and left happy with my first foray into unchartered territory....

Verdict:
An interesting afternoon - felt like a tough of Thailand brought to Dorset.
Andrea knows her stuff as a masseur, and as a beginner, was made to feel very comfortable
I was in there for just over an hour and 5 minutes
Definite positive,.