Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy TS Thai Jasmine - Maidenhead  (Read 1540 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6769901) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Mr Doodle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour: £150

It had been a while between drinks and I was climbing the walls. So, I decided to continue with my trans fetish and I booked Sexy TS Thai Jasmine. Those photos hit the spot, and, although previous reviews on here are mixed, I thought, hey, if she is half as good as she looks, it is win-win.

Comms: I called her and she answered fairly quickly. Her English is good and she sounds much more feminine that I expected - a bit of a mousey oriental accent. She was a bit curt; though she did immediately give her address and then asked what time I arrive.  Given she is not a native English speaker, it was not that bad. After that, it was all text; she texted me to see how far away I was, and i texted her when I arrived.

Location: I saw her in Maidenhead. It was a nice, clean serviced apartment, shared with another SP near the centre of town, amongst a number of buildings of serviced apartments. Parking was easy (I parked around the corner) outside of normal business hours. The only thing is, it wasn't too discrete and a lot of cabs waiting for fares, as well as some sort of public or office building opposite where a few people were people watching form what looked like a library or something. It was a little off-putting, but not to the point I thought anyone may know what I was there for.

On texting her I was there, she buzzed me in and I proceeded to her apartment. She remained behind the door she opened, which is sort of justified as she was in a one-piece lingerie thingy. The is trim, and with the makeup pretty, but, it is not so much her images were airbrushed, but I would say more, she had a re-spray. The good bits first: Her face is largely like that in her pictures. Everything looks right; her body is trim and fit - no doubt and her mammaries are nicely formed, firm, with lovely nipples. But she is far less feminine in real life than her pictures suggest. Her body is straight and the curves are not quite there; her hair was shorter (that happens) and not quite the same body as her photos; her body is quite straight and masculine.

Her welcome is at best perfunctory. She motions me into the bedroom, which as expected, is spartan, but clean. With notes handed over, the welcome is as perfunctory as the room is spartan: "Take clothes off and lay on bed." Wowsers.. I am no head turner (well maybe except in the negative sense), but that was by far the most impersonal interaction with a SP I have ever had. I obliged though, because, although she wasn't quite like her pictures, she was still quite fine and I was still quite horny.

She started with a massage, which was relaxing, but nothing special. She was stringing it out, though, which, to be honest, I didn't mind, but others may have seen it as time wasting, I guess. She did the usual caressing of my ballsack and a little touchy around the rear end. Over to my front, and I have to say, it was a unique massage, after which we got down to more intimate encounters, but not before she manhandled a condom on my fella which was about at half-mast.

I like the more sensual experience. and I decided to see how she would kiss. And wowsers, she is a darned good kisser - not DFK, but very soft and sensual and I have to admit, it was instant arousal. I could have just kissed her the whole session, but I wanted to explore a few other things, so I worked my way down to her business end, and her tool is of a nice size for me, about 6 - 7 inches and not too wide. And it is clear of any forestation.

I managed to work it a little with my mouth, and it reacted accordingly, is a nice shape and clean.. I worked my way back up licking those lovely boobs and nipples and noting her skin is very soft compared to the other TS'  I have seen. She then reciprocated and it was nice - nothing spectacular - but nice. We were back to kissing and mutually handling each other. after which she went back and gave me oral.

I decided to give her oral one more time and on my way back up while kissing and caressing her beautiful breasts, it all started to go pear shaped for me.. around her areolas, there was strands of chest hair. I didn't notice it the first time and I had to look twice to see if I was imagining things. F! that was a big turnoff... There wasn't much, but it was enough to be very off-putting. I sort of went limp, but decided to try and go through with the punt. I couldn't bring myself to kiss her again, though.

After that, it sort of got perfunctory and I blew in the bag (finally); dressed and a small peck on the cheek from her on the way out. As she opened the door from me, I got a good look at her from behind and yep, definitely a masculine body.

I was conflicted between a negative and a neutral. I went for neutral in the end because, as a TS, she is quite nice - no doubt about it; and the kissing was the best I have had - period. And once the punt got going, she did loosen up and was more interactive.  Also, at £150 for a TS, it is not too bad. But, for me, I guess being into TS is a fantasy that does not live up to the hype and I will be heading back to bio women.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 08:45:22 am by Mr Doodle »