Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delicious Ms Dee  (Read 9256 times)

I've reviewed Scottish Pam here already but Delicious Ms. Dee was my first punt last year after discovering Adultwork last year. Chose her because I liked her profile on AW and decided that my first paid shag in years as well as after a year of celibacy and wanted to be taken in hand by a no nonsense professional.

Had a couple of superb sessions with her - good horny sex sessions. Her "No Finger Penetration" rule was waived on one occasion and on that particular visit, it raised the temperature considerably. A busty MILF but her experience and passion make her a better bet than the younger girls on AW, I'd imagine. The vigourous doggying I gave her is firmly stuck in my wank bank for all time.

Does mostly Dom services but offers an excellent GFE too. She'll clock who I am from this review probably and alert me to other WGs as a TW but I don't mind if she does :P

If you're a punter with unrealistic expectations (like hoping to find a Katy Perry lookalike offering CIM, Swallow and "A" levels) you might not fancy taking a chance on her but Dee works from a spotlessly clean tidy house in a nice area, has a brain, isn't disorganised or scatty/flakey or contemptuous of her punters so I highly recommend her as one of the top WGs in Scotland.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Queynte

Tit wank? Tiny willy? Time waster?

Tjkooker

Why would she report you as a TW. Is she one of the coven of old hags from SAAFE who hate real punters.

Why would she report you as a TW. Is she one of the coven of old hags from SAAFE who hate real punters.

Apparently not. A lot of WGs dislike SAAFE because of attitude of its admins. She doesn't post on AW very much now, I've noticed.

beef4u

Tjkooker

Sailormack

Now that's a BIG woman.

Good if you owned a cake shop in the town though. :sarcastic:

beef4u

Cheers bud! South African, now that sounds interesting although I think a wee bit out my age range.

I asked for a link cos I had my search max out at 33yrs  :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

I saw her about a year ago in Glasgow.......she wasn't really my type but couldn't resist after seeing all that great feedback and I'm so glad I did.

A great GFE experience with lots of kissing and slow passionate sex... :kiss: ........ Also if you're a big boob and big nipples man then you will be in heaven. Great big bouncy tits with very response "coat hanger" like nipples..... :P ...

Definitely a positive recommendation from me.....think I might book another session for next week
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

She mentioned me on her blog last night  and doesn't know who I am  :P

It was a genuine review and there's several of us on here singing her praises so, well done hen!

Offline DannyWatt

Anyone got a link to her blog. She looks amazing. Would consider her as a first punt.