Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork email change?  (Read 803 times)

Offline hsl

Hi all,

When I register with AW I used a random email address that I created...

Tried to log on today and they are saying my email is unverified and need to change it. Problem is I don't remember what it was, so can't actually change my password. This must be the second time it's happened to me over the years... is this what happen when someone try to leave you feedback?

I don't have credits, never really used the booking or feedback system (until yesterday, so may have 1 feedback now). The only thing I'm losing is the possibly 1 feedback and my hotlist/done-list.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

tonibell99

I think your screwed buddy, looks like you'll have to set up another account. Of course then you'll have an alias on your account for 6 months

vw

Hi all,

Tried to log on today and they are saying my email is unverified and need to change it. Problem is I don't remember what it was, so can't actually change my password. This must be the second time it's happened to me over the years... is this what happen when someone try to leave you feedback?

I don't have credits, never really used the booking or feedback system (until yesterday, so may have 1 feedback now). The only thing I'm losing is the possibly 1 feedback and my hotlist/done-list.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
This happens when your emails bounce back, had it happen to me once had to reactivate the email but if you don't know what email address you may be screwed.

Offline hsl

Oh dear...

What emails do you use to cover your own tracks then? Any tips?

vw

Oh dear...

What emails do you use to cover your own tracks then? Any tips?
No tracks to hide but avoid putting any real info in or phone numbers into these.  Just make a note maybe on your punting phone so you dont forget again.

vw

Actually I think one of the reactivation options is to change email address from memory, so set up a new email and look for options when reactivating to change to new email address.   You need your AW password which I assume you know for this.

Offline hsl

Thanks.

All options require me to remember the old email address...

...sigh!

Offline azrael

Hi all,

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Next time send an email from your aw email account to your personal every day account with the aw email details inc password, maybe split it with two emails one with details the other with your password. That way you have your details stored  :hi:

Offline hsl

Try this

External Link/Members Only

Nope. Need to remember my registered email address... damm!

Thanks though!