Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: contingency planning  (Read 655 times)

Offline jetpac

Starting to thing about my next punt and planning to hit the bright lights and golden streets of Glasgow for the 1st time. I've got 3 WGs prioritised. So obviously I'll contact WG no 1 1st, but given other comments on reply rates being 50% or so when do other people contact nos 2 and 3. Straightaway and risk being branded a time waster by them if you do end up with no 1 or only move to them once no 1 gets a fair chance but risk ending up with nothing arranged as his approach could take days?

Offline smiths

Starting to thing about my next punt and planning to hit the bright lights and golden streets of Glasgow for the 1st time. I've got 3 WGs prioritised. So obviously I'll contact WG no 1 1st, but given other comments on reply rates being 50% or so when do other people contact nos 2 and 3. Straightaway and risk being branded a time waster by them if you do end up with no 1 or only move to them once no 1 gets a fair chance but risk ending up with nothing arranged as his approach could take days?

My plan B is a regular who can virtually always fit me in. I wouldnt double book WGs so ring my plan B as soon as its clear plan A has gone tits up.

Offline jetpac

I had that option as priority 4. Maybe I'm trying to cover too many bases at once.

Offline jetpac

I've also seen my regular the last few times in a row and starting to think they're getting a bit complacent about my repeat appearances and not trying so hard to impress. My post punt grin has definitely faded the last couple of times, so time for a change

Offline threechilliman

I've also seen my regular the last few times in a row and starting to think they're getting a bit complacent about my repeat appearances and not trying so hard to impress. My post punt grin has definitely faded the last couple of times, so time for a change

Move on, maybe tell her its got a bit samey.

tcm

JV547845

If it's a week away, I give #1 a few days, a call and a message and a text.  Then I contact #2, give her a day, Then #3.  If #1 or #2 replies when #3 is booked I just say I'm sorry I've booked someone else now.  And maybe `are you free on this other date' if #1's someone I really really want to see.

For a same day I give #1 a few hours in the morning until lunch time then frantically call everyone I can!

Neal69

For a same day I give #1 a few hours in the morning until lunch time then frantically call everyone I can!

Yeah I do that then end up thinking with my dick and risking a crap punt.

Having said that one of my best punts was a plan D

Offline CBPaul

Yeah I do that then end up thinking with my dick and risking a crap punt.

That's the big risk of same day punting, especially when the prossie doesn't crawl out of bed and turn her phone on until 11 in the morning.

I try to arrange the day before, 24 hours ish, and have a list of prossies who look good, if plan A doesn't respond by the evening before the punt then time to move on. Occasionally I've sent emails to a few prossies asking if they are likely to be free the next day without actually making a booking. Checking these the next morning shows just how many don't respond and thus would be difficult to make arrangements with or only deal by text (a bad sign most of the time). Many don't respond weeks after when I cull the crap out of aw.

OP, if you are booking way ahead and she doesn't reply after 2 days then she's unlikely to. Even if it does take ages for her to eventually get back to you you've got to ask what it would be like on the day of the punt when you want her address. Have your list of candidates and don't pick the next best when none reply.