Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emporatrix  (Read 383 times)

Offline Neromatrix

Hi all

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm tempted to see this domme, but a bit hesitatant as she is a Rom.   Have spoken to her and sounds right up my street.

Has anyone got any information.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Discord

I don't have any information on this particular one but there are two other fairly prominent Romanian fem dom service providers in the West Midlands both of whom have a good reputation so perhaps this one is of the same breed.  One thing to note though is that one of those that has left her feedback says something about best BJ which isn't something someone working purely as a dominatrix would normally offer so that sounds a bit unusual.   

Offline Neromatrix

I don't have any information on this particular one but there are two other fairly prominent Romanian fem dom service providers in the West Midlands both of whom have a good reputation so perhaps this one is of the same breed.  One thing to note though is that one of those that has left her feedback says something about best BJ which isn't something someone working purely as a dominatrix would normally offer so that sounds a bit unusual.   

Thanks mate. I know the two you are talking about. They work together so I'm a bit dubious of them.  This one is indi and has 3 reviews, gonna play the waiting game to see if she gets more reviews and then maybe take a punt .