Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heads up if you plan on seeing Beautiful_kate - Poss b&s  (Read 830 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Just a quick heads up if anyone is planning to see beautiful_kate in Birmingham before so goes London (link: External Link/Members Only)

You may experiance a B&S but it won’t be all bad.

I’m a regular with this group but bored of the same old same old. I spoke to the maid over text to see if there was anyone that I had not seen before and was told there is a lady called Gabby who doesn’t have a profile but is similar to Ania (one of my favs) so went down.

Turns out she works with Kate from the same apartment but as gabby doesn’t have her own profile I’m guessing she works off the back of Kate’s profile and possibly even ania’s Or anyone else’s in the group.

Gabby isn’t a bad punt though and sounds better then the latest review I’ve just read about Kate. Gabby is fairly slim, nice rack (small but cute, just the way I like them) and round bum.

My review of Gabby will follow soon but wanted to give a heads ups in case anyone had it in mind to see Kate.

Offline Spurt

I was reasonably impressed on recent visit.Not quite as delicious as in the pics but tidy none the less. Service perhaps a bit hurried  but a solid b plus from me.