Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendation - chancery lane today  (Read 1903 times)

Offline trumps

Have a meeting in Chancery Lane today so should have time to slip in a quick punt afterwards. Don't really want to travel too far so Central London / West End ideal.

My likes: big natural tits, DFK, OWO - I'll leave it at that to keep it simple. Hoping I get some suggestions !! :rolleyes:

Offline NIK

Don't know about Chancery Lane, but there's usually something in nearby Holborn.

Pompoy123

External Link/Members Only

Not seen her myself but she has been reviewed on here. Hope it helps. Happy punting.

Offline Sedlmayer

External Link/Members Only

Not seen her myself but she has been reviewed on here. Hope it helps. Happy punting.

She's very nice in my opinion - genuine girl-next-door natural type. However OP wants OWO, which she doesn't do.

abdul

She's very nice in my opinion - genuine girl-next-door natural type. However OP wants OWO, which she doesn't do.

Agree and I mostly like her unshaved natural pubic hair which is uncommon in now a days :P

Offline trumps

So ended up hopping onto Central Line for a few stops and punted with this girl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

..not quite sure how I feel about it to be honest so need to reflect and will submit full review. My gut reaction is that I had an average 5/10 punt and therefore wouldn't return. However I think that for some she would give a good performance, for me I think I had a bad day which didn't help and was also pretty tired from late night before. With hindsight should have saved my pennies for another day.