Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South West Bound and Stumped!  (Read 961 times)

Offline Mountain

Hi Guys,

I am off to Minehead soon and I have been searching these forums and AW for a lady in the Taunton, Yeovil, WSM and Bridgwater areas (i'm not going to be getting that close to Bristol or Exeter).

So far I have found Kate External Link/Members Only but she is not available on the day I need. So I am stuck for a back up plan.

Looking for a vanilla service, £120 for 1hr. Not too fussed about FK or OWO. Looking for a normal sized lady (not BBW), with no older than 40. Preference is early 30's with a good rack :-)

Any ideas?

My last few trips have resulted in no punt, so I really want this trip to be a winner. It has been far too long!

Thanks

Mountain

donjon

There is a flat in a village on the Minehead side of Taunton previously known as Latinas:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
The occupant changes every week or two and I couldn't vouch for the present one never having met her but over some years I have found them to be very reliably pleasing. Not to be confused with the slightly ropey flat in the town centre also calling themselves Latinas where I found them to be all wham bam thank you mam and out the door.

Offline Mountain

Thanks for the info. The pictures of the current lady don't look too bad. Not too much info on AW to help make a choice however.

Any chance you could reveal the name of the village? It would be nice to size the area up a little via Google maps.

cheers

donjon

One of the pleasant things about that flat is that it is a very quiet, discreet, clean, safe place but also totally residential and villages are very peculiar places, so no I don't want to post the location but it is just outside of Taunton, just off the Minehead road, a large village where there is a lot of new housing. The flat isn't far from the Co-Op.

Offline Mountain

Andy1967

Best one down there was the boo in north Devon but she moved north

Offline Mountain

Thanks for the advice chaps. An hours punt has now been booked at Latinas. My first in a very long time.
 :D