Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any review or info?  (Read 797 times)

Online PussyLover789

??? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She has quite the rear.
Cant see why you posted this in the northwest when shes clearly in cheltenham, and all your posts are "has anyone seen her, anyone had the pleasure" why dont you just TOFTT and be done with it??  :dash: and not forgetting youve been on here for nearly a year
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 06:14:45 pm by PussyLover789 »

Online scutty brown

a lot of camera foreshortening, but it still looks like she got the thighs from a brontosaurus

Offline houseboot

a lot of camera foreshortening, but it still looks like she got the thighs from a brontosaurus

Considering her name, did you expect otherwise?

Even i, who has never watched the Kardashians, know it means big butt and all that goes with it.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 09:21:45 pm by houseboot »

Offline Hardpunt2

I have seen her sister Kim's sex tape and honestly it was not very good. Would not expect much from this one.

Offline guinea.pig

Went to see Jade on Friday. I looked at her photos on AW and was expecting a big boned (size 14+ maybe) older than stated woman. what a surprise. The first thing I told her was that she looked amazing and needed to get some more photos taken. I'd guess she was no more than a size 10-12 with a perfect ass (curves in all the right places).Comms were a bit clunky due to language difference. Her likes list needs to be edited, there were things that were off the table, although it did lead to an interesting game of naked charades at the end of the punt trying to explain  such things as lactating, fisting and watersports to her (thank goodness for Google Translate). I would definitely recommend clarification of her likes before making a booking. She was more professional than fun but for all the negatives I would still go back purely to have another chance to share that amazing body of hers.

Online scutty brown

Went to see Jade on Friday. I looked at her photos on AW and was expecting a big boned (size 14+ maybe) older than stated woman. what a surprise. The first thing I told her was that she looked amazing and needed to get some more photos taken. I'd guess she was no more than a size 10-12 with a perfect ass (curves in all the right places).Comms were a bit clunky due to language difference. Her likes list needs to be edited, there were things that were off the table, although it did lead to an interesting game of naked charades at the end of the punt trying to explain  such things as lactating, fisting and watersports to her (thank goodness for Google Translate). I would definitely recommend clarification of her likes before making a booking. She was more professional than fun but for all the negatives I would still go back purely to have another chance to share that amazing body of hers.

So how about a proper review then?

Offline Moby Dick

So how about a proper review then?
+1
Comments not credible unless supported by review history.
Reviews help all, comments on threads are like yesterday news.

Offline Moby Dick

I think he posted this in NW section as answer form first question (sw section) suggest she had worked up there. Should have been left in nw section?
Why the duplicate question?

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=217341.msg2203266#msg2203266

Online Fuzzyduck

OP - all you've done in the last year is ask for help and info, and there's no indication that you actually punt. Furthermore, you've openly admitted you're not prepared to TOFTT. :thumbsdown:
I'm surprised anyone is prepared to spend any of their own time helping you fantasize.

Stop leeching and start contributing.