Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naked cleaners  (Read 4431 times)

Offline southern boy

Hi all are there any naked cleaners working in the west midlands at this moment

Offline tesla

have you tried using the search facility?

Offline southern boy

Yes sally sparkles and stilleto and marigolds no longer active

Offline southern boy

Just submitted will let you know thanks

Offline Littlefoot

« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 11:16:49 am by Littlefoot »

Offline Rangers54

Bareback  :scare:

Reading the profile, must have been ticked in error.  :unknown:

If you read profile it says no physical touching,  there seems to be an ignorance in her ticking boxes. Not sure I could trust her to clean my house properly if she cant tick a box. She might struggle looking for dust to clean

Offline Samjos

I have tried a couple they both gave massages and ended up HE

Online scutty brown

£250 for two hours?
It would be better to hire a real prossie for two hours and get her to role-play house cleaning - and finish by fucking her as punishment for not cleaning the carpet properly

Offline southern boy

Sally sparkles did already well reviews bit frustrating not being able to touch all i can add

Offline Littlefoot

Offline MalvernGuy

Yes sally sparkles and stilleto and marigolds no longer active

Hey

Sally retired a few months ago but as far as I know S&M is still ''cleaning''

Try Craigslist... female cleaners on there. I messaged this one last week External Link/Members Only she said she's 36 mixed race & sent a face pic and will offer extra's handjob, blowy, sex etc. Not seen her yet as she said she can't travel during school holidays but might try & arrange something soon.

Offline southern boy

No wanking allowed from naked cleaners uk

Offline dog999

No wanking allowed from naked cleaners uk
How about the Romeo Cleaners, anyone remember them?. :hi:

Offline normski

You could WhatsApp [Removed by admin]. She’s a single mum in her early 20s and offers extras too....can’t for the life of me remember her name.

Offline Littlefoot

You could WhatsApp [Removed by admin]. She’s a single mum in her early 20s and offers extras too....can’t for the life of me remember her name.

Where does she advertise? Have you got a link?

Offline normski

Where does she advertise? Have you got a link?
She don’t advertise....she does have a photo on WhatsApp if it helps

Offline Beamer

Looks half decent

Offline normski

She’s a size 14....stretch marks on stomach, but fun to get on with and good taste in 80s music considering her age

Jj19701

Does anyone have link or email for stiletto and .marigolds..

Offline Woodcutter

External Link/Members Only

£250/hour incall? So you pay her 250 notes to watch her clean her own house?

Isn't that defeating the whole purpose?

Offline southern boy

The UK cleaning company can't supply in the west midlands today🤔

Handmcouple

We have used The Naked Cleaner UK before. She came to ours to clean for 2hrs. We were able to get naked and play with each other why she cleaned

We did discuss her profile and the likes are all in relation to her webcam shows with her husband

Handmcouple

I have messaged her as she is very quick to reply on AW and told her to join the site and give any answers we need

Jj19701

So how come Sally retired . She was doing more a d more services and was always busy. Had no response from stiletto so looks very bleak on cleaning front ...

Offline shed

I have messaged her as she is very quick to reply on AW and told her to join the site and give any answers we need

You asked her to join this site??

Handmcouple

Yeah had a few bookings now with her now so do chat at points. She said she was gonna join

Offline southern boy

Can't find stilleto but thanks cor the comments

Jj19701

Think stiletto has gone as no response to emails sent . Unless someone has her number

Offline southern boy

End of the discussion it seams all gone

Offline normski

I’ve recently seen a lady on a couple of occasions to do naked chores around the house. She’s in her 40s and easy to get on with. communication is done via email. Though, she did say she’s setting up an AW profile for more coverage....so don’t know if it’s ok to post her email address on here

Offline GingerNuts

don’t know if it’s ok to post her email address on here

From the site rules: "Phone numbers and email addresses may be posted in full only if they are currently published in adverts / profiles."
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 10:11:32 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline normski

I messaged her and she’s just replied that her email address is on her advert along with another profile(guessing it’s AW or GT). Please bare in mind, she made it clear before booking her, she don’t offer extras but is happy with me being in the buff too.

naturist.cleaning1@gmail.com

Offline southern boy

Emailed the lady you mentioned for a Saturday morning booking let you know how it goes

Jj19701

Does anybody have the advert so we can see it

Offline Bob joiner

No but You could try this External Link/Members Only sounds like value.
Banned reason: Abusive idiot who doesn't want to review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline southern boy

The cleaner on adult work didn't offer any extra's unfortunately

Jj19701

At least with sally and stilettos you got extras . Think sally out priced herself if honest .