Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice SOUTHAMPTON Find her on Friday Ads  (Read 1834 times)

MrKeen

Alice Hungarian age 26
Comms 10/10 always a prompt and useful response
Venue is fine (don’t be put off by the scruffy entrance)
Alice’ use of English certainly near the top of my experience, you can hold a conversation without having to think about using simpler words all the time
Alice is petite, she will not suit anyone looking for well built girls, she is in proportion and passes the the three T’s test for body appearance Toned tanned and taut
Facially she is very pretty with natural smile and laughing eyes
I went to see her originally attracted by her description of tantric massage
I have paid £100 for an hour
What have I experienced?
Very long slow teasing massage, I absolutely love the way she teases and slowly builds up to the climax.  She is not into kissing but let me play with her body without wincing, I think she enjoyed as she said I was good at massage. Once we had full sex, being small her pussy was nice and tight.  I get the impression that she is not into anal or other non vanilla activities but I haven’t asked as I am not interested.
Alice is very straitforward and I think honest so I am sure if you rang her she would answer truthfully any requests you made.
I particularly like the fact that she engages with me, keeps eye contact and while being massaged I can admire her lithe young body as there are mirrors all round
Value for money most certainly
I first saw her over a month ago I didn’t review her as there was no way of providing a link. She has now appeared on Friday Ad and the photo I have attached was grabbed from there is of her and is accurate. The phone number I use ends 6887 if you want to be sure.

I have seen her 4 times now and I am sure she is both independent and has not been trafficked or working illegally

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline time2play

How did you find out about her in the first place if you don't mind me asking?
This and aw are the only ways I found out about anything related to this hobby!

MrKeen

How did you find out about her in the first place if you don't mind me asking?
This and aw are the only ways I found out about anything related to this hobby!
Alice was on AW for a few days a few weeks ago. The warning about verification was at the top, I was attracted by her profile so rang her. She told me that AW would not accept her Hungarian ID card as verification although she was able to return to UK using it. She decided to take her profile down untill she could get her passport sorted. I took a chance and went to see her and three times since.

MrKeen

I have seen Alice four times now. If you enjoy long slow attentive sensual massge with warm oil this girl seems to have perfected it, with  a very satisfying haappy ending.  Can't see her on AW yet, but Friday street add still up. 

Offline j5554

Does she rub her pussy on you much? Am not into those sensual massages with just the rubbing of the tits and that's it.

MrKeen

Does she rub her pussy on you much? Am not into those sensual massages with just the rubbing of the tits and that's it.

I have to say there's no "thats it"with Alice, she does a very thorough attentive job,if you have an erogenous area she will find it. Yes you will feel her very delicate pussy rubbing you.