Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jusmine33 aka BamBam - Wimbledon Chase  (Read 2443 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6271507) (18 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Arch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: 03 Aug 2021

Rate: 1 hour for £120, extras cost £30 inc. OWO and CIM, which I did not take this time

Location: the house is located around 5 minutes walk from Wimbledon Chase train station. This is the second time I visited this location, the first time I saw another girl named Bell and it was a positive experience (review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=312395.0). The entrance is fronting a main street and is suitably discrete.

Girl: BamBam is a petit Thai girl who recently arrived in the UK. Very bubbly but her English is limited. She was keen to chat with me but it was difficult to carry a conversation. She is young - definitely mid 20's (she said she is 24), and had a great physique - naturally slim, long slender legs, silky smooth skin, a good firm natural b/c-cup and are perfectly shaped and feel that only a young woman can have.

Meet: BamBam's bedroom was a bit messy with clothes scattered everywhere. She just finished with another customer so once I took care of payment she popped out for a quick shower. Once returned she dropped her towel and we got straight on to bed for a bit of foreplay. Light kissing on the lips (definitely no DFK). She has a trimmed bush which I rather like, she tasted good when I went RO but did not get much reactions from her. Soon it was her turn and she started with OW (I did not feel like paying the extra £30 for OWO), and for oral with condom it felt pretty good, nice pressure and not toothy, which is a big turn off for me. She was in no hurry with the oral, so after a few minutes I asked her to come up and get on top of me. Cowgirl was good, she had good energy and she seemed to enjoyed it but not in a over the top way. After a short while I flipped her onto the bed and went with mish. I haven't cum in over a week so it wasn't too long before I popped.

She cleaned me up and we lay on the bed for a bit of chat. This is when her English became an issue and it was a bit tricky to carry a conversation with her. So after maybe 5 minutes I decided the best way to spend my time is to ask her to lay down on her stomach, and I climbed on top of her and started kissing her back while rubbing my cock on her thighs and bottom. Her skin is just perfect, smooth and firm, and soon I was hard again and I asked her to bring out the second condom. She got me going again with OW and the second round was more or less a repeat of round 1. This time though I was able to go full throttle in mesh, she clearly enjoyed it and I came for the second time.

Happy that I achieved my second climax (I normally am a 1 pop guy), I cleaned up, got dressed, and lightly kissed BamBam on her lips before leaving. Total time was 50 minutes but I was happy with that.

Conclusion: BamBam is an attractive girl with a sexy young body, but her English skill is not great so don't expect a lot of conversation. She offers a vanilla service but if you are into petit Asians, she is a great choice. I rated this as a 'just' positive but BamBam is a great choice for a quick meet. She will be in Wimbledon this week and next week before moving to another location.

Online FiveKnuckles

Arch, nice review.  May finally get to sample some fit Thai.