Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dodgy characters at rear of manyana Selly Oak  (Read 2625 times)

mikexxlong

Had some spare time, so had the urge to go for a punt, I was near mayana parlour on Bristol Road South in Selly oak and thought why not, see if I have a better punt there this time as last time it was crap with Cali who now incidentally works at the private club Aston under the name of Frankie

Anyway got to the intercom at the back of where the car park is manyana only to be sympathetically told that all the girls are busy and to call back in about 30-40 minutes. No problem, so got back to the car and though yea I’ll wait the half hour, switched on the radio and began looking out the window,

as time passed I noticed several dodgy characters hovering around the outside edges of the car park basically one at each corner and occasionally one would slowly walk along the road and back, their appearance and body language was the typical drug dealer/criminal types you see in dodgy areas (as opposed to some punters hovering around lol), it seemed like they was up to something

As the clock ticked I noticed a couple of punters exit the parlour, but also a typical drug addict with his girlfriend? in tow walk directly to manyana back gate intercom  ,I could not see what went on but they was there for a good few minutes ,this along with cab drivers cruising past making an effort to look at me was the last straw , and though fuck not worth the risk ,so went elsewhere

Was these characters hanging around planning on robbing someone or breaking into a punters car, maybe just dealing in drugs who knows but it did not feel right anyone who knows the location will see it’s not really a place where people would routinely hang around

Has anyone else who goes there or passes by the rear entrance notice anything? could be just a one of but I thought I should inform my fellow punters to be aware

Offline hairymonster

Or the plod keeping tabs...

Some CID in brum really look the part.

mikexxlong

Or the plod keeping tabs...

Some CID in brum really look the part.

Possible I guess, just very suspicious

If it was plod I wonder why (if it has anything to do with mayana to begin with), is mayana under surveillance if so what for?

It’s well known to be a brothel so wouldn’t take much effort or elaborate surveillance to get evidence

Little more than plod to enter as a “punter” and get the required evidence,, regarding running a brothel/prostitution  :unknown:

Offline bestpunt

Castle cars office entrance to drivers is at the back via car park..it's perfectly safe.
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bonham

Had some spare time, so had the urge to go for a punt, I was near mayana parlour on Bristol Road South in Selly oak and thought why not, see if I have a better punt there this time as last time it was crap with Cali who now incidentally works at the private club Aston under the name of Frankie

Anyway got to the intercom at the back of where the car park is manyana only to be sympathetically told that all the girls are busy and to call back in about 30-40 minutes. No problem, so got back to the car and though yea I’ll wait the half hour, switched on the radio and began looking out the window,

as time passed I noticed several dodgy characters hovering around the outside edges of the car park basically one at each corner and occasionally one would slowly walk along the road and back, their appearance and body language was the typical drug dealer/criminal types you see in dodgy areas (as opposed to some punters hovering around lol), it seemed like they was up to something

As the clock ticked I noticed a couple of punters exit the parlour, but also a typical drug addict with his girlfriend? in tow walk directly to manyana back gate intercom  ,I could not see what went on but they was there for a good few minutes ,this along with cab drivers cruising past making an effort to look at me was the last straw , and though fuck not worth the risk ,so went elsewhere

Was these characters hanging around planning on robbing someone or breaking into a punters car, maybe just dealing in drugs who knows but it did not feel right anyone who knows the location will see it’s not really a place where people would routinely hang around

Has anyone else who goes there or passes by the rear entrance notice anything? could be just a one of but I thought I should inform my fellow punters to be aware
  you shuld have gone to timetorelax 3 min walk from there instead of waiting so long cheaper younger girls much fitter

mikexxlong

you shuld have gone to timetorelax 3 min walk from there instead of waiting so long cheaper younger girls much fitter

Yes your right, I should off,
I forgot all about that place as it’s quite new
And I believe only recently offering FS

Offline bonham

Yes your right, I should off,
I forgot all about that place as it’s quite new
And I believe only recently offering FS
   yes about a month now but so far two of us had good time so see how it go still miss the massages thay used to offer

Offline Timberwolf

Any contact details for Time to Relax (timetorelax).

thanks

Offline bonham

Any contact details for Time to Relax (timetorelax).

thanks

Offline dopamin

hi can you tell me more about the time to relax place please.
Is it a massage palour? website?

Thanks

Offline bonham

it was a massage place with one girl doing hr other girls doing legit massage but changed hands about 6 weeks agonow enythink you want only been one time since change over seen young chines girl but there other girls not seen yet but had a great time for 60 pounds massage table gone so nobody realy knows how good this place is yet thers a website but that's the old owners
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:35:04 pm by bonham »