Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Swindon scene?  (Read 2390 times)

tnalove

Can people tell me what the Swindon punting scene is currently like?

I found an earlier thread about police raids but an AW search seemed to show a good number of promising profiles without obvious names all just variations on each other that can signify pimped women run by the same sergei.

Thanks

TheCape

Not up to much from what I've seen. I keep an eye out for a decent punt in Swindon as it's fairly local to me but there isn't ever much happening. Did arrange one punt last year but bait and switch so I walked. I think you'll need to travel down the M4 (either direction), for something decent and reliable.

KenniLingus

I noticed that Maria_K is working there now. I had her to my place when she was in bristol. She's a lot of fun!

Max Pleasure

The Same Sammy J looks good and is well reviewed, although hasn't logged in since 13th so may be away.

External Link/Members Only

tnalove

Sorry for late response but thanks for comments. Didn't end up seeing anyone.

Offline Incognita

The Same Sammy J looks good and is well reviewed, although hasn't logged in since 13th so may be away.

External Link/Members Only

She is excellent. Report in preparation.
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac

a10

Yeah. There pretty much isn't a Swindon scene from what I've, err, seen.

Offline mozzola

there used to be a fair few years ago, the tropics parlour was decent, since sergei and his girls have flooded the area the quality has tailed off somewhat. touring girls  seem to be your best bet....

Just Some Bloke

I'm fairly new to punting but I've seen horny katryn External Link/Members Only a couple of times.

She's Romanian, and they seem to get a bad rap on here, but I've enjoyed my time with her on all of my visits. I won't say its been perfect - frustratingly she won't french kiss despite it featuring prominently in her profile blurb but she has a stunning figure, a pretty face and is pleasant to get on with. Light kissing is on offer and OWO, RO and sex in lots of different positions are all good.

Offline 123Mel456

I think Swindon gets a fairly bad rap
Yeah there is junk about but you will find that in any town. Swindon does have some good looking girls, mostly they are foreign with the odd exception and if you want to discuss the intricacies of Shakespeare they may not be your idea partners, but if it is a decent looking girl, who gives a decent BJ and you can cum all over her or shag her silly then you wouldn't go too far wrong with some of the Swindon whores
a few to try
External Link/Members Only  new but decent looks
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  getting good reviews on AW and one good review here - look like a great ass! :)  :sarcastic:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   again good reviews
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   tries hard with the english but great body and responsive
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  As batty as a fruit cake but goes like a train and very willing and responsive

Not going to list them all, sure you can find them but just wanted to say Swindon gets a lot of bad press and a lot of it is deserved but there are few decent ones if you want to look

Just Some Bloke

Offline 123Mel456

oops missed that, but you are right, probably one to skip

Offline licky

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  As batty as a fruit cake but goes like a train and very willing and responsive

Bell is not the youngest-early 40's, not the prettiest, but she has an extremely tidy body, lots of enthusiasm, kisses passionately, gets quite wet, doesn't clock watch, and she fucks for Poland
Ive had the pleasure a good few times. :P

Offline ds1836

Just got back from 2 weeks hols. So feeling a bit horny did a quick 10 mile radius search of Swindon on AW (as its local), and it would seem that Sergei has just unloaded a double decker bus full of them here!!

Patrick

Just got back from 2 weeks hols. So feeling a bit horny did a quick 10 mile radius search of Swindon on AW (as its local), and it would seem that Sergei has just unloaded a double decker bus full of them here!!

I was thinking exactly that. How many times have I seen 16th Feb as a registration date today

Offline swindongent81

Sorry if I should know this being from Swindon but who is this Sergei I see mentioned alot on here and how is he so well known?

Offline ds1836

Sorry if I should know this being from Swindon but who is this Sergei I see mentioned alot on here and how is he so well known?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36648.0

its just a name....take a read of this