Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Eliza  (Read 2436 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A newbie who looks quite tasty.   :D

Single AW feedback looks a bit suss.  :unknown: Anyone seen yet?

Offline subzero

I've seen those photos used on AW before ..... I would guess about 6 months ago ... So either she has started a new profile and is pretending to be new , or , more likely , it's just a fake profile .

Offline Roth

I've seen those photos used on AW before ..... I would guess about 6 months ago ... So either she has started a new profile and is pretending to be new , or , more likely , it's just a fake profile .

Damn she looked so hot! :diablo:

Offline Maximus Prime

Seen her a few days back. Definately the girl in the pictures, but it took a while to reassure myself this was the case. Looks wise, I came away quite disappointed for the following reasons:

> Face - quite spotty. I didn't get that impression from the pics, either because they have been edited as such, or she had a hell lot of make up on.
> Body - safe to say one may have had too many pies since then, and it shows. I'd probably say a dress size or two up on what you see.

Services were as advertised, with the exception of "I always greet you with my sensual passionate tongue". But then again, many WGs promise this, but very few deliver. Offered OWO and was happy to try out a few positions in the short time spent.

I tend to adopt an approach of go in for a short meet to see and decide if it's worth a second an much longer meet, but in this case, I'm not sure I'd return - mostly based on looks than effort put in by her.

For what it's worth, she said be around for about a week, so by my reckoning she and her friend will be gone by the weekend. 

Offline Roth

Seen her a few days back. Definately the girl in the pictures, but it took a while to reassure myself this was the case. Looks wise, I came away quite disappointed for the following reasons:

> Face - quite spotty. I didn't get that impression from the pics, either because they have been edited as such, or she had a hell lot of make up on.
> Body - safe to say one may have had too many pies since then, and it shows. I'd probably say a dress size or two up on what you see.

Services were as advertised, with the exception of "I always greet you with my sensual passionate tongue". But then again, many WGs promise this, but very few deliver. Offered OWO and was happy to try out a few positions in the short time spent.

I tend to adopt an approach of go in for a short meet to see and decide if it's worth a second an much longer meet, but in this case, I'm not sure I'd return - mostly based on looks than effort put in by her.

For what it's worth, she said be around for about a week, so by my reckoning she and her friend will be gone by the weekend.

Off my HL now.  :scare:  Cheers Maximus.  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Didn't hang around in Bristol for long.   :unknown:

Now in Coventry.  :unknown:

Offline PaintBrush

Good spot - sent to Covntry

Thanks

Offline Qwerty

She's now back in Bristol, so I came across her profile on a local search: natch did a search on here, and found this thread.

Now has more feedback, the latest two are apparently different people who, by an extraordinary coincidence, both mis-spell "amaising" in exactly the same way...

Thanks folks, I won't bother.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 04:58:18 pm by Qwerty »

Cda1966

Maybe by an amazing coincidence they were twins who had exactly the same spelling  deficiency.

Offline Roth

Maybe by an amazing coincidence they were twins who had exactly the same spelling  deficiency.

Twin Sergeys? Now there's a thing!  What a pair of twats! :dash: :dash: :dash:

Cda1966

Since there are so Romanian girls we should maybe spell Sergey the Romanian way which is Serghei ?

Offline Roth

Since there are so Romanian girls we should maybe spell Sergey the Romanian way which is Serghei ?

+1  :lol:

spkmstr48

Just because the girls are Romanian doesn't mean the pimps aren't Russian.

Current news suggests that the Russians aren't finished shitting on EE.

Offline Johny Stone

Do some research mate before posting, google is free to use.

External Link/Members Only

spkmstr48

Do some research mate before posting, google is free to use.

External Link/Members Only

Now there's a surprise, a Romanian name ending in a "u", who'd have thought!