Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Bex  (Read 1634 times)

StuBaz

External Link/Members Only

I met Bex in January and that first meet didn't go too well, we were interrupted twice by a debt collector and then a delivery, she did say sorry and offer 20 quid off next time. The sex and bj were great so I thought I'd give her another try.

The meeting was arranged for 1:30, I text to confirm we were still on, she text back that it was still ok. I was just putting my coat on and I have a text to say her flatmate has come home so she has to cancel. She offers a later slot at 15:00. I didn't reply straight away, I then have a phone call from her explaining everything and she said she was sorry. I said it was ok and we agreed 15:00 for an hour. Then I get another text saying can we do 14:45. I text back yes. She said she'll text again to confirm as her house mate was still there but should be going out. She never text back to confirm so assumed the meet wasn't on again, but she text me asking me to use the front door and to tell me she was doing her hair! I told her she hadn't confirmed and I was still at home! I was ready so rushed out got stuck in traffic but got there in time for a 50 minute session as her flatmate was due in again. She told me 80 quid so I agreed. I used to toilet and there was bloody tissue down there, oh great I though, then she says I came off my period this morning! Ok I said. I undressed, she was rushing me to do so. Her phone was then beeping, she went to see to that and left me sat there which I thought was rude. The BJ was quite rough and I didn't enjoy it. She then lept of the bed to go and pee! She came back, carried on then I asked to put the johnny on. She did and then went off to pee again. We had sex which I just did not enjoy and neither did she. Then I noticed blood on my johnny. Yuk!!!!! And some on my leg. I wasn't impressed. Then her flatmate text to say she was waiting in the car. I was rushed to get dressed and asked to walk down stairs whilst putting my coat on. I asked if the cost was clear, her reply was yeah, don't worry, I'll just say you were dropping off some drugs or something. I said I'd rather you didn't say that!

Sorry but I was willing to give her another try but I feel disappointed and letdown. Won't be going there again.

Offline Roth

StuBaz why am I immediately suspicious about a first post which is also a negative review?  :unknown:

Are you a disgruntled ex?   :unknown:

StuBaz

Hi Roth. I don't know why you are immediately suspicious? I have just joined and my first review happens to be a bad one. No I am not an ex, her ex is a squaddie so she told me and I am deffo not one of them!

OldAdmin

Wouldn't put any weight to this "review", a quick check shows they've been banned twice before, both times posts deleted without admin approval.

OldAdmin

Actually been banned more than twice, it's HPotter.

Cheers for reporting the post, too many posts these days for me to keep an eye on.